GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Senators @ Devils - Oct 27 2017, 7:00PM

+2
tim1_2
wprager
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I’ll take that point!

17Senators @ Devils - Oct 27 2017, 7:00PM - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators @ Devils - Oct 27 2017, 7:00PM Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:49 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

You're kidding. I turned it off.

18Senators @ Devils - Oct 27 2017, 7:00PM - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators @ Devils - Oct 27 2017, 7:00PM Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:01 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I can't believe it lol. They flatlined so bad in the 2nd half of that game that when the pvr stopped, I didn't even bother switching it.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sweet come back. Yet another multiple goal blown lead. Erik shooting at a soccer net on the shootout. Condon getting schooled big time - two attempted poke checks, two goals.

Meanwhile Nick Paul scored the shootout winner in Belleville. What was it Boucher said about roles for call-ups?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The one thing you can never do with the Sens is assume the game is over...at any point. They did this all last year, in the playoffs, and are doing it again. This kinda makes up for some of the blown points.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:The one thing you can never do with the Sens is assume the game is over...at any point.  They did this all last year, in the playoffs, and are doing it again.  This kinda makes up for some of the blown points.  

Yeah, I feel shame

22Senators @ Devils - Oct 27 2017, 7:00PM - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators @ Devils - Oct 27 2017, 7:00PM Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:26 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:The one thing you can never do with the Sens is assume the game is over...at any point.  They did this all last year, in the playoffs, and are doing it again.  This kinda makes up for some of the blown points.  

I missed the comeback... I had to drive my daughter to a Hallowe'en party... But I checked the score as soon as I got back home and I really wasn't surprised. They looked like they said "Oh yeah, we're losing. Better start playing now" with about 10 minutes left in the game.

In other news, Chlapstik and McCormick back to Belleville. Rodewald stays up, as I predicted he would.

23Senators @ Devils - Oct 27 2017, 7:00PM - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators @ Devils - Oct 27 2017, 7:00PM Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:37 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I watched the Red Blacks at the gym while listening to the Sens on the radio app (the gym has fixed tv channels and TSN-5 or SNet-5 or wherever they were on isn't one of them.

Shortly after getting back in the car the Devils went up 3-2. When I got home I flipped back and forth (RedBlacks had a comeback of their own). I saw both of the goals at the end. It was awesome.

The shootout was less awesome. I really thought they had it when Condon just had to do one more shooter. They scored on their next two shots while we missed both of ours.

24Senators @ Devils - Oct 27 2017, 7:00PM - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators @ Devils - Oct 27 2017, 7:00PM Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:41 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:

I missed the comeback... I had to drive my daughter to a Hallowe'en party... But I checked the score as soon as I got back home and I really wasn't surprised. They looked like they said "Oh yeah, we're losing. Better start playing now" with about 10 minutes left in the game.

In other news, Chlapstik and McCormick back to Belleville. Rodewald stays up, as I predicted he would.

They really put it together with the 2 min left. They were much better in OT than the devils also. Completely dictated play. 

Chlapik is gonna need a full year in Belleville I think before he can put it all together. And that's fine. Rather he work on his game. Paul might have scored but man this might be his last year to put it together before management moves in from him

25Senators @ Devils - Oct 27 2017, 7:00PM - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators @ Devils - Oct 27 2017, 7:00PM Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:53 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

[quote="SeawaySensFan"]
tim1_2 wrote:

You are very wise, as always, my friend.

What is this nonsense...no Sens game on a Saturday. Boo.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

They really put it together with the 2 min left. They were much better in OT than the devils also. Completely dictated play. 

Chlapik is gonna need a full year in Belleville I think before he can put it all together. And that's fine. Rather he work on his game. Paul might have scored but man this might be his last year to put it together before management moves in from him

I'm not a fan of Nick Paul but it looks like he's really working to earn another look. I feel bad for him as I don't think he'll do anything of note for the Ottawa Senators ever.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

You are very wise, as always, my friend.

What is this nonsense...no Sens game on a Saturday.  Boo.

For sure. Hopefully a Habs meltdown will compensate. And Belleville is playing, too.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

I'm not a fan of Nick Paul but it looks like he's really working to earn another look. I feel bad for him as I don't think he'll do anything of note for the Ottawa Senators 
Yeah, it feels like he's getting passed by in our prospect list. We should have traded him when his value was higher but that's 20/20. Maybe he puts it all together.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum