GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #76: Sens @ Wild, Mar 30, 2017, 8:00pm

+3
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Anderson will start. Karlsson is a game time decision. Methot is still out. Burrows is out. Stalberg is back in.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Victor "The victory is ours" Stahlberg!! Ahhh yeah baby!

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

No Burrows. Wonder if he's been playing banged up. Could explain why we haven't seen the Alex Burrows that we were expecting.

If Karlsson is out that's our top-pairing gone, and we don't have another rightie to replace him (Claesson and Jokipaaka are both LHS).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So we had Stone miss a few games, Ryan out for more than a month, Boro is always playing banged up, Methot will be out "for weeks", Turris still has his finger taped up quite heavily -- he's not 100%, Stalberg, now Burrows, Karlsson, and I'm sure I'm missing some (I don't mean Neil).

So this is a banged-up team. Makes a lot of sense to bring up more than just White. Once they clinch they should sit 2 regulars every game. Bring up White, Paul, Harpur, McCormick.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Smith UBI won't return. Maybe we'll need White sooner.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Anderson man...

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

This power play  Puking2

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

lol hfboards sens comments are embarrassing

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:So we had Stone miss a few games, Ryan out for more than a month, Boro is always playing banged up, Methot will be out "for weeks", Turris still has his finger taped up quite heavily -- he's not 100%, Stalberg, now Burrows, Karlsson, and I'm sure I'm missing some (I don't mean Neil).

So this is a banged-up team.  Makes a lot of sense to bring up more than just White.  Once they clinch they should sit 2 regulars every game.  Bring up White, Paul, Harpur, McCormick.

I don't think white is the game breaker we'd be needing. Lets be real.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We don't need a game breaker. Get healthy and get back to basics. We'll be underrated come playoff time

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ugh. Gotta rebound on Saturday against Winnipeg. Condon will probably start, which is fine, as Matrix hasn't quite been himself.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Right now the fourth line of Kelly, Stalberg and Wingels have a combined total of 2 points the last ten games (last 9 for Stalberg since he missed one; they went with 7D that game).

And this isn't a 4th line that plays 5 minutes a night, they are on the ice 10-12 minutes, usually.  

Not trying to put the blame on the fourth line for all these losses, but they are not helping the team.

Last night, it was still 2-1, I saw Wingels just coasting to the puck along the boards in the O zone. He wasn't going to get there first, but he was close enough to put pressure on the defenseman retrieving the puck and certainly would have at least had a solid hit.  Don't think it was laziness, but he was afraid to commit. Maybe because he knew it wasn't EK behind him. I don't really know, but that was pretty much how the whole team has been playing.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Wingels has been fantastic. Stalberg missed two games.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If Condon wins the next few games, you start him in playoffs

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:So we had Stone miss a few games, Ryan out for more than a month, Boro is always playing banged up, Methot will be out "for weeks", Turris still has his finger taped up quite heavily -- he's not 100%, Stalberg, now Burrows, Karlsson, and I'm sure I'm missing some (I don't mean Neil).

So this is a banged-up team.  Makes a lot of sense to bring up more than just White.  Once they clinch they should sit 2 regulars every game.  Bring up White, Paul, Harpur, McCormick.

I don't think white is the game breaker we'd be needing. Lets be real.

If Smith is out we need someone. That playoff spot isn't locked up yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum