GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #76: Sens @ Wild, Mar 30, 2017, 8:00pm

+3
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Wingels has been fantastic. Stalberg missed two games.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If Condon wins the next few games, you start him in playoffs

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:So we had Stone miss a few games, Ryan out for more than a month, Boro is always playing banged up, Methot will be out "for weeks", Turris still has his finger taped up quite heavily -- he's not 100%, Stalberg, now Burrows, Karlsson, and I'm sure I'm missing some (I don't mean Neil).

So this is a banged-up team.  Makes a lot of sense to bring up more than just White.  Once they clinch they should sit 2 regulars every game.  Bring up White, Paul, Harpur, McCormick.

I don't think white is the game breaker we'd be needing. Lets be real.

If Smith is out we need someone. That playoff spot isn't locked up yet.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Verone should play.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Wingels has been fantastic. Stalberg missed two games.

Wingels has been about as effective as Lazar, with the exception that he "scored" a goal in his first game here. He has done next to nothing since then. I don't see blinding speed. I don't see a lot of hitting. I didn't expect to see soft mitts but I did expect the other stuff.

So he missed 2 games, big whup. Over the last 10 games the 4th line has produced 2 points. Period.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I also don't think Wingels is anything special at all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum