GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #58: Sens @ Devils, Feb 21, 2017, 7:00pm

+4
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Stone is out. He has a neck injury. No timetable. #Sens

— Bruce Garrioch (@SunGarrioch) February 21, 2017

Better than a concussion.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

PTFlea wrote:Stone is out. He has a neck injury. No timetable. #Sens

Could have used five and a game on that hit.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Stone with a broken finger, out 4-6 weeks.

Hoffman, groin, won't play tonight.

Stone, neck, also not likely.

Wingles, frankly, who cares, but will be a game time decision.  

Ryan with a broken finger....

Too bad. Was hoping there were legs to the Ryan for Cammalleri talks. I guess we can still trade an injured player.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dzingel, Pyatt, Smith, Lazar all in the top six. That is unbelievably bad.  So, of course, they'll win this one going away. Lazar hattrick.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:

Too bad. Was hoping there were legs to the Ryan for Cammalleri talks. I guess we can still trade an injured player.

i don't think there were any talks really, just the talking heads on TSN or Sportsnet throwing a dart at a board.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:

And more of a suspension. Diddle this Dung with guys hitting the head, it must stop.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PTFlea wrote:
wprager wrote:

And more of a suspension.  Diddle this Dung with guys hitting the head, it must stop.

Did you read his explanation? Said some bs about Stone turning so that his head was first instead of shoulder. I watched this 10 times over, after pass Stone briefly turns his head but just pivots it in place, the position of the head relative to his body or relative to Trouba's trajectory did not change at all.

This is from back in November. Slashes Duchene's stick then immediately lifts his elbows up and catches him in the chin. I have no idea why this was not a penalty and a suspension, as Duchene missed a bit of time (hit was on Nov 11 and Duchene did not play until the 21st).

http://nhl.nbcsports.com/2016/11/12/matt-duchene-day-to-day-with-concussion-like-symptoms/

This one is from a year ago, very similar hit to the one on Stone, this time on Granlund. Chicken wing comes out again. No call on the play, no supplemental discipline.

https://ca.video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&p=trouba+high+hit+on+duchene#id=2&vid=62e40ac783a8a28b6ac8b789e9eba81d&action=click

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoffman, Stone and Wingles all travelled with the team so presumably they won't be out too long. As for Ryan it can't be too much of a big deal losing him. I'm sure others can fill in capably on the 3rd line.

- Unknown Author

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Hoffman, Stone and Wingles all travelled with the team so presumably they won't be out too long.  As for Ryan it can't be too much of a big deal losing him.  I'm sure others can fill in capably on the 3rd line.

Lazar > Ryan?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Alright baby, let's do this. GAME TIME!!!!  

Matrix

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

They were saying they hoped Hoffman might be ready for Sunday's game and Stone next week. They don't play till Friday, then Sunday and Monday to finish out this road trip. Sounds like at least two games lost by each player.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Exhale.

Now, come on, Rangers.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Habs back in first. It was fun while it lasted.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Feels good!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Price wins in the SO, Leafs win in OT, pushing Florida into a wildcard spot and Boston put off the playoffs.

Islanders win again, now tied with Boston and Florida. Panthers hold game in hand. Boston up on ROWs.

Crazy close.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah we needed this win. The rags won't be a walk in the park.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Price wins in the SO, Leafs win in OT, pushing Florida into a wildcard spot and Boston put off the playoffs.

Islanders win again, now tied with Boston and Florida. Panthers hold game in hand. Boston up on ROWs.

Crazy close.
Are you in the right thread? Sarcasm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:Yeah we needed this win. The rags won't be a walk in the park.

Canes?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum