GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #56: Sens @ Leafs, Feb 18, 2017, 7:00pm

+4
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
Flo The Action
tim1_2
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This clearly isn't the team we've had in recent years, because I totally wrote them off at 3-2. Feels so good. Time to smokeweedeveryday and CHILL

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We sure missed Lazar in that one.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:We sure missed Lazar in that one.

Neil played less than 4 minutes. These aren't your father's Battle of Ontario games.

Lazar has a better chance to keep up with Laine. But for all we know they'll go back to playing 7D.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

When the Leafs had that flurry after pulling Andersen, the TV guys said Babcock must have sensed something and pulled the goalie out early, almost getting rewarded with the tying goal.

After Stone's goal, well maybe he pulled him out a little too early. I literally laughed out loud when I heard that.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What a great game by the Sens. To come back after giving up 3 straight quick goals was fantastic. I wish I hadn't been so drunk so I could remember it better!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Trolling Leafs fans on Twitter after the Buds lose is like shooting fish in a barrel. No, make that dynamiting fish in a barrel.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bobby with only 12 minutes of ice time and a -1 last night...Cammalleri was a healthy scratch the other night... Let's do it. Toss in Lazar for em too!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:Bobby with only 12 minutes of ice time and a -1 last night...Cammalleri was a healthy scratch the other night... Let's do it. Toss in Lazar for em too!
A healthy scratch?   That's hard to believe, but if true you have to think he's on the move soon.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

tim1_2 wrote:Bobby with only 12 minutes of ice time and a -1 last night...Cammalleri was a healthy scratch the other night... Let's do it. Toss in Lazar for em too!
Bobby is the better player. This is a move to be made if Bobby isn't selected in the expansion draft. Cam + pick for Ryan at the draft.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Still feels good this afternoon.  Very happy I didn't shut it off at 3-2 in frustration,  because I thought about it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum