GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #44: Sens @ Leafs, Jan 21, 2017, 7:00pm

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Rematch.  Condon vs Andersen.  No Rielly for the Leafs (that's good).  No BoroCop again for the Sens, so Freddy C is still in.  I don't think there's any lineup changes from the last game.

GDT - Game #44: Sens @ Leafs, Jan 21, 2017, 7:00pm C2tudFoUoAAdtWt

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We need to run up the score and injure some Leaves.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

5-3. Turris with the hat trick

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, at least we don't have to worry about a backup with a Vezina calibre game.

We thoroughly outplayed the Leafs last time. Condon had a couple goals he'd like to do over. He should be raring to go.

I predict Karlsson won't hit the crossbar again.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Is anyone other than Boro sick? I heard that Dzingel was under the weather (maybe that's why he kept missing the net).

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That one was for the pig snout mother Diddler Mathews.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So what did I miss? Had to visit my mom and drop off some stuff for my son at McGill, data ran out with a minute to go in Ryan's double minor, and bad reception until early in the third. Got inside just in time to see the repay odd Pyatt's winner. Not a bad move. The Rogers app lets you schedule a show but haven't figured out hour to pad out tenuously, so or provably missed most or all of the shootout Sad

Not a bad road trip, going 3-0 and regaining second on the Atlantic.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Missed a tying goal with 1:11 left by Hoff,  gorgeous shootout goal by ryan and Pyatt.  And the leafs and their fans should all be made to suck 7 dicks

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Maybe Ryan's back.   I'm scared to get invested again, but he looks good...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Simpson tweeted that Pyatt was 18 of 20 in shootouts to lead the Swiss league. Like I said, that looked like a good move.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah just read that too

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Very pleasing. Neil had a good 5 minutes tonight.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I had to leave the house halfway through the 3rd and was very happy that we managed to pull through. I was really wondering though what was the logic with using pyatt. Glad there's an explanation. Maybe we should be using him for that reason more often. Some players can have certain niche utilization. Wouldn't be bad having a guy that's clutch in the shootout. Could possibly mean an extra few points a year. I'll be interested in seeing results on the next shootout we face.

And yeah, hard not to get excited about Ryan. Lets just take that excitement one da at a time

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Boucher said in the post game presser that the goalie coach has been yelling him for a while that Pyatt is the best. Then he said something to the effect that he (Boucher) isn't very smart, because he could have used him sooner.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ok,  time to watch a little bit of the game. Hopefully the recording got as far as the start of the shootout.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum