GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Off Season Rumours

+12
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
SensHulk
Hoags
DefenceWinsChampionships
Ev
spader
tim1_2
Flo The Action
wprager
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 48 of 50]

706Off Season Rumours - Page 48 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:57 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hall is another player who is a big time problem in the room. Not a surprise he was dealt.

707Off Season Rumours - Page 48 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:11 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I agree,  but that return is not at all what you want

708Off Season Rumours - Page 48 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:12 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

New Jersey stinks. I wouldn't judge Larson with that group of forwards in front of him.

709Off Season Rumours - Page 48 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:33 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Now they have a horrendous defence too.

710Off Season Rumours - Page 48 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:51 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Now they have a horrendous defence too.
And the problem is? Sarcasm

I like it.

The leafs aren't better and neither is Detroit and buffalo.
It's questionable whether the Habs are but this move won't help them 4 years down the road. All n all I'm happy

711Off Season Rumours - Page 48 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:59 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Now they have a horrendous defence too.
And the problem is? Sarcasm

I like it.

The leafs aren't better and neither is Detroit and buffalo.
It's questionable whether the Habs are but this move won't help them 4 years down the road. All n all I'm happy

I don't think jerseys very good still, but tbat one stung to have him in conference. Montreal probably got better too short term

712Off Season Rumours - Page 48 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:00 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tee hee, subban is mad. Says he's a lot closer to winning a cup today.

713Off Season Rumours - Page 48 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:10 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Tee hee, subban is mad.   Says he's a lot closer to winning  a cup today.
He might be. I prefer josi to weber and Nashville to montreal.

714Off Season Rumours - Page 48 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:12 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It will be interesting to see what weber looks like outside of Nashville. Seems like players are usually better there than wherever they land after.

715Off Season Rumours - Page 48 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:19 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think he'll kill us.

716Off Season Rumours - Page 48 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:33 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:I think he'll kill us.
Lets just wait and see. His support cast won't be there like in Nashville on D.

717Off Season Rumours - Page 48 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:10 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:

Meh, he never needed a support cast against us. Not only did he score against us, but he hobbled a few guys in the process.

I actually don't mind getting rid of subban for Montreal, but I'm not sure about weber being the best value.

In other news...Edmonton purged a perennial loser today too.

718Off Season Rumours - Page 48 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:20 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Meh, he never needed a support cast against us.   Not only did he score against us,  but he hobbled a few guys in the process.

I actually don't mind getting rid of subban  for Montreal,  but I'm not sure about weber being the best value.

Tough to get excited about Edmonton as as much as there were question marks on hall's attitude in Edmonton it's hard to to think they got fair value for what he's worth.

719Off Season Rumours - Page 48 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:24 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Meh, he never needed a support cast against us.   Not only did he score against us,  but he hobbled a few guys in the process.

I actually don't mind getting rid of subban  for Montreal,  but I'm not sure about weber being the best value.

Tough to get excited about Edmonton as as much as there were question marks on hall's attitude in Edmonton it's hard to to think they got fair value for what he's worth.

Yeah, really. Although some NJ fans are upset at losing Larsson and claim he's terribly underrated, so perhaps they did ok.

720Off Season Rumours - Page 48 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:45 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Of course he leaned heavily on the support case there, including the defensive structure that was in place (moreso under Trotz than Laviolette). Pretty much every stat indicator shows that Weber is declining. I still love the guy, but definitely think Montreal got hosed in this trade. Subban is similar to Karlsson in the way he plays, which is exactly what you want in today's NHL.

721Off Season Rumours - Page 48 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:19 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So what's next on the habs timeline? Therrien fired at one point next season? And bergevin by 2018?

722Off Season Rumours - Page 48 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:15 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Chris Nichols @NicholsOnHockey
Seravalli just said on 1260 that Gabriel Landeskog is going to make his debut on the TSN Trade Bait board. To be posted within hours. #Avs

723Off Season Rumours - Page 48 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:39 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's Almost 3 so we should see a flurry of deals.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 48 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum