GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Off Season Rumours

+12
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
SensHulk
Hoags
DefenceWinsChampionships
Ev
spader
tim1_2
Flo The Action
wprager
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 49 of 50]

721Off Season Rumours - Page 49 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:19 am

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So what's next on the habs timeline? Therrien fired at one point next season? And bergevin by 2018?

722Off Season Rumours - Page 49 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:15 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Chris Nichols @NicholsOnHockey
Seravalli just said on 1260 that Gabriel Landeskog is going to make his debut on the TSN Trade Bait board. To be posted within hours. #Avs

723Off Season Rumours - Page 49 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:39 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's Almost 3 so we should see a flurry of deals.

724Off Season Rumours - Page 49 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:27 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Real talk if Landeskog is available I'd do whatever it takes to get him. Offer up Chabot or Ceci. Landeskog is the prince who was promised.

725Off Season Rumours - Page 49 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:25 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Real talk if Landeskog is available I'd do whatever it takes to get him. Offer up Chabot or Ceci. Landeskog is the prince who was promised.
Or maybe offer up methot and next year's 1st as it would be somewhat easier to replace methot with phaneuf and get his replacement on the FA market or internally or via a trade with Hoffman.
They might keep Tyson Barrie so that might satisfy a need.

726Off Season Rumours - Page 49 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:05 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ceci a d zibanejad

727Off Season Rumours - Page 49 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:06 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The wiz bought out by columbus

728Off Season Rumours - Page 49 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:58 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PTFlea wrote:The wiz bought out by columbus

Wasn't there another player named the Wizard? Ray Whitney, that's who I thought of first when I read your post.

729Off Season Rumours - Page 49 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:02 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

Wasn't there another player named the Wizard?  Ray Whitney, that's who I thought of first when I read your post.
Me too.

730Off Season Rumours - Page 49 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:03 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

And by Columbus you mean Carolina.

731Off Season Rumours - Page 49 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:45 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, Carolina. One of those teams lol

732Off Season Rumours - Page 49 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:40 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Not confirmed yet, but apparently radulov signs with Montreal . So....subban has character issues, but rad is A-OK?

733Off Season Rumours - Page 49 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:44 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, it seems like this is becoming a Canada Day tradition in our family. Back to the QWC.

734Off Season Rumours - Page 49 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:44 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Not confirmed yet, but apparently radulov signs with Montreal .  So....subban has character issues,  but rad is A-OK?
Who reported that? Couldn't he have signed before now? Semin and now rad? Never learn. Delishious.

735Off Season Rumours - Page 49 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:54 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Not confirmed yet, but apparently radulov signs with Montreal .  So....subban has character issues,  but rad is A-OK?
Who reported that? Couldn't he have signed before now? Semin and now rad? Never learn. Delishious.

All the big guys, bit it could be Detroit.

736Off Season Rumours - Page 49 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:25 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Time for Dorion to roll up his sleeves and get to work!!!!

737Off Season Rumours - Page 49 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:57 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:Time for Dorion to roll up his sleeves and get to work!!!!
Trades?

738Off Season Rumours - Page 49 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:07 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Any Sens rumours?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 49 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum