GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #14: Sens @ Hurricanes - 7:00pm - Saturday Nov. 7 2015

+5
Ev
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
tim1_2
wprager
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:No Ceci and Smith. Wideman and Stone are in.
before SSF can chime in on this one, why is Ceci out? injury? he's had a pretty good last three games by my observations.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
before SSF can chime in on this one, why is Ceci out? injury? he's had a pretty good last three games by my observations.

Lower body injury for Ceci. Smith is a healthy scratch.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

who's centering the 4rth line?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ceci out? I'm betting the house on the Sens!!!!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Lazar. Wow. Attention gamblers: free money.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:Marshmallow is the code name for Android 6 (Lollipop before it, KitKat before that).  If they come out with BigTurk I'm gonna die.

Oh yeah, I already have that.

Already? I have a Google Nexus and got it about a week ago (maybe more, but wasn't paying attention). Other (non-Goggle) devices won't be getting it for a while. What do you have?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

#FreeWide -- what?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Lazar. Wow. Attention gamblers: free money.

That 4th line was garbage a few minutes ago. Hamburglar saved them there.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Wideman with his first NHL goal! Man that guy looks short when he's celebrating with the others. A head shorter than some.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:Wideman with his first NHL goal! Man that guy looks short when he's celebrating with the others. A head shorter than some.

Even with Pageau and Gerbe in the game?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:

#FreeWide -- what?  

See, Cameron? See???!

Ceci (not playing) is leading the Sens' D in goals. Wideman is tied for second. Karlsson has *zero*. Bench the bum!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Stupidity in our own end. Serious stupidity.mthis game should of never gotten to OT. Two many bodies just standing around not forcing the play in the last minute if the 3rd

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yep. Brutal in our own end. We were lucky to get a point really..another game where we were outplayed. Hammond was great.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:Stupidity in our own end. Serious stupidity.mthis game should of never gotten to OT. Two many bodies just standing around not forcing the play in the last minute if the 3rd

To be fair (the the last minute) it was pretty much like the previous 20 minutes except for the pulled goalie in the last few. Two games in a row, playing against a team that played the night before, and they get completely outplayed in the third. 18 shots on goal!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

That was one point burgled for sure.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I couldn't care less about the amount of shots given up. I'd rather that than play a boring defensive style. And we will obviously make a trade or two if we're in a prime playoff spot in the weeks to come.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Weird game. A lot of guys played well. Wiercioch had more poise and jump than usual (wonder why). Chiasson was solid. Top line was good until Lazar was added. What a slap in the face to Prince who was working his butt off.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's time for the prince experiment to end. Bring up Lindberg or Paul.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum