GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Predators @ Senators - Thursday, November 20, 7:30PM (TSN5, RDS2)

+10
Flo The Action
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
DefenceWinsChampionships
Ev
NEELY
wprager
tim1_2
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote: Hopefully this ignites Ryan and Chiasson gets some greasy chances in the crease.

Chiasson is pretty good at getting to the net...I really like his game and think he could do great things if left with Mac and Turris. Hopefully that new 2nd line can have a good showing. Legwand is a really solid veteran C that can put up points. Hopefully his two under-performing linemates are up to that challenge.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Doesn't look like Lazar will play. Greening is with Legwand and Ryan, Zibby in the middle of Stone and Hoffman.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Doesn't look like Lazar will play. Greening is with Legwand and Ryan, Zibby in the middle of Stone and Hoffman.

Well Diddle. Still, the new "kid" line could do alright.

Big opportunity for Greening.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:Doesn't look like Lazar will play. Greening is with Legwand and Ryan, Zibby in the middle of Stone and Hoffman.

Yay! Let's take out one of our best players just for fun! Ahhhhh!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:

Yay! Let's take out one of our best players just for fun! Ahhhhh!

He's injured. Left practice early yesterday.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:

Yay!  Let's take out one of our best players just for fun! Ahhhhh!

He's injured.  Left practice early yesterday.

Diddle.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Time to let the men play and let the Juniors watch. Good move.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sounds like Phillips might be a game time decision too.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Even if Lazar wasn't injured it's not the biggest deal in the world to sit a kid who has played a ton of hockey in a new environment for a game here and there.

Greening getting back in is big for him, I liked the way he played against both the Jets and Leafs so hopefully he is going balls to the wall.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:

Yay!  Let's take out one of our best players just for fun! Ahhhhh!

You realize you're one of the "Sens twitter" that Even was complaining about yesterday? Not knowing the full facts (Lazar nursing an injury) and jumping on the coach for making the change.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:Even if Lazar wasn't injured it's not the biggest deal in the world to sit a kid who has played a ton of hockey in a new environment for a game here and there.

Greening getting back in is big for him, I liked the way he played against both the Jets and Leafs so hopefully he is going balls to the wall.

Hopefully Greening knows the real goal is to get Ryan going. Open up space for him, pass him the puck. Make Bobby score.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Greening being parked in front of the net is what needs to happen.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If Phillips can't go it looks like Weircioch (who didn't stay for any extra skating) will draw back in. You think coach has the balls to play him with Karlsson? He is more like Kuba than either Methot or Phillips.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Phillips will indeed be in as well as young Lehner.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Robin Lerner for the win.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

lol, Greening with Ryan. Whatever to make Ryan shoot more I guess.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Carter Hutton to start against our beloved Senatores, and not Pekka Rinne.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

lol always

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum