GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME WEEKEND: Jets @ Sens Sat. 7PM and Leafs @ Sens Sun. 6PM

+5
tim1_2
Vandelay
LeCaptain
Ev
wprager
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This is the best game Cowen has ever played. So promising.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:This is the best game Cowen has ever played. So promising.

He was solid for sure. I'm still waiting for "Karls"Karlsson to be at his best.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Cowen for the Hart

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lol at everyone blasting Mac for the shoutout picks. Who cares? Has anybody seen practice? Any player can score.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Fantastic game for Cowen. Should have used him on the shootout. Seriously! Weircioch had the game on his sick and shot it wrote. Legwand could have ended it as well. Turris is snake bit. He should borrow Neil's stick.Maybe his skates, too. For luck.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Lol at everyone blasting Mac for the shoutout picks. Who cares? Has anybody seen practice? Any player can score.

Everyone?

He put in Zibanejad and Karlsson and left Condra on the bench. Can't complain. Would have liked to see the Kid Line get a chance, though. Hoffman is fast and can dangle *and* shoot. Stone is tricky. Lazar, no idea, but would love to see.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Leafs won, we lost. Great chance we win tomorrow. I'll guarantee it.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:Leafs won, we lost. Great chance we win tomorrow. I'll guarantee it.

Can't wait to see who's gonna go against Kessel. Hopefully Boro and Cowen go berserk

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Pretty solid game. Can't complain with the effort. And yeah, Cowen...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens Game Day! Battle of Ontario! Get back in the Win-column! Yadda-yadda.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I like that we force goalies to have great games of they want to win.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cowen keeping up his play is great. Once Methot returns they can package a d or two in a deal for picks and or prospects. Or trade Methot since he might be expendable.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Cowen great again, Gryba great again, Anderson great again... kind of a weird game, not a lot of flow, not a lot going on either side. Greening being in there was surprising but hey, I get what they were trying to do there but I think he's run out of rope.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Greening being where? playing? No choice when you have 2 injured players lol.

Any news on Chiasson and Ryan?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Shootout.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Meh, I would take the chance to give players some confidence over a shootout point.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Exactly, he scores there and maybe he turns it around... didn't work this time.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Greening had a sweet shootout move in pre season, worth a chance. Plus he was the only one who tried to go low. It didn't work out but Pavelec was stopping everything high. Why no one tried to deke or change pace or anything to throw him off is beyond me.

The shot that beat Andy was a broken stick. He broke it blocking a shot earlier. I guess he felt it was broken and that's why he looked so weird, like a peewee player trying to stick handle for the first time.

Question, since the stick was broken and he knew it, shouldn't he have just dropped it? What's the rule for doing a shootout with a broken stick?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum