GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+16
asq2
rooneypoo
Hobiesens
DefenceWinsChampionships
Flo The Action
SensHulk
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
spader
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
wprager
Ev
LeCaptain
PTFlea
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 65 of 67]

spader

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Better yet, Miller gave up the 4 goals on 14 shots and was yanked.  Which means he's going to be in goal tomorrow.

b...b...b...ut I just picked up Lack. Comfort

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Before tonight's game, Justin Schultz had 7 hits this season. That's horrendous. Karlsson has 33.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:Better yet, Miller gave up the 4 goals on 14 shots and was yanked.  Which means he's going to be in goal tomorrow.

b...b...b...ut I just picked up Lack. Comfort

I guess in the end it didn't really matter.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:Before tonight's game, Justin Schultz had 7 hits this season. That's horrendous. Karlsson has 33.
I guess they're not asking him to deliver them? or it could just be that that whole room isn't listening to anything. there's a  big fat Cancer ridden all over that room.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm starting to think I should've picked the Oilers to finish dead last and not Carolina.

Also, it's nice to see the Habs faltering.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Jeremy Morin: Play me or trade me.

more to come

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ted Nolan for Prime Minister?

John Vogl @BuffNewsVogl · 1h 1 hour ago

Sabres' Ted Nolan on scratching Chris Stewart: "He’s a big, powerful forward, but powerful forwards can’t be playing a soft game."

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Ducks have signed Bryzgalov. He's going to the AHL on a conditioning stint. $2.88M

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:The Ducks have signed Bryzgalov.  He's going to the AHL on a conditioning stint.  $2.88M

Nice add for the Ducks.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:Ted Nolan for Prime Minister?

John Vogl @BuffNewsVogl  ·  1h 1 hour ago

Sabres' Ted Nolan on scratching Chris Stewart: "He’s a big, powerful forward, but powerful forwards can’t be playing a soft game."
First terrible decision from from Tim Murray; not having accepted a package that would of probably included hoffman at the deadline last year....

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ouch.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:

First terrible decision from from Tim Murray; not having accepted a package that would of probably included hoffman at the deadline last year....

lol, didn't know you were privy to the offers for Stewart.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

it's the crystal ball... it's been dropped a few times but it still kinda works. you shake it there's snow that flies around  a bit. it's a hoot.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

it's the crystal ball... it's been dropped a few times but it still kinda works. you shake it there's snow that flies around  a bit. it's a hoot.

What is it saying now? Do we have to wait for the deadline for anything significant? Murray usually likes to try and beat the deadline by a few days.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Buffalo beat the Kings 1-0 with about 18 shots. This doesn't bode well for Thursday.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We're in trouble Thursday.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:We're in trouble Thursday.  

I'm not too worried.  The team will likely be fired up.  We may still lose, but it won't be because of a poor effort....actually the effort was poor in very few games this year.  Only that Florida game comes immediately to mind.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:We're in trouble Thursday.  

I'm not too worried.  The team will likely be fired up.  We may still lose, but it won't be because of a poor effort....actually the effort was poor in very few games this year.  Only that Florida game comes immediately to mind.

We're so Jekyll and Hyde. We've been especially bad in first periods, and it always seems to take a goal or 2 against for us to get our feet moving.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 65 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum