GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+16
asq2
rooneypoo
Hobiesens
DefenceWinsChampionships
Flo The Action
SensHulk
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
spader
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
wprager
Ev
LeCaptain
PTFlea
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 66 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We're in trouble Thursday.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:We're in trouble Thursday.  

I'm not too worried.  The team will likely be fired up.  We may still lose, but it won't be because of a poor effort....actually the effort was poor in very few games this year.  Only that Florida game comes immediately to mind.

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:

I'm not too worried.  The team will likely be fired up.  We may still lose, but it won't be because of a poor effort....actually the effort was poor in very few games this year.  Only that Florida game comes immediately to mind.

We're so Jekyll and Hyde. We've been especially bad in first periods, and it always seems to take a goal or 2 against for us to get our feet moving.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LA has been Dung this year. They're honestly nothing special.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

We're always in trouble. We're in trouble because of who plays us, and sometimes because of who we play.

I know it's not as good as the original. It's an homage.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:

Go away. You guaranteed split against the Isles.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:

They were nothing special last season either.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Meanwhile, apparently the Bruins want to add some offense and they like Silfverberg.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Meanwhile, apparently the Bruins want to add some offense and they like Silfverberg.  

who wouldn't?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

TheAvatar wrote:
wprager wrote:Meanwhile, apparently the Bruins want to add some offense and they like Silfverberg.  

who wouldn't?

Silfverberg is on pace for 8 goals. He also has 3 SO goals, but Boston's only been in 2 SO games and won both.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Martin hit on Ballard. He's got multiple facial fractures and a concussion. Will be out indefinitely.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Huh...he fits with their 2-way or die style. Interesting. I bet the diddles won't give him up easy.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Any team would welcome the Silfer Surfer on the 3rd line.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Price is high though.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Martin hit on Ballard.  He's got multiple facial fractures and a concussion.  Will be out indefinitely.

that's a pretty hard hit, looks like his head got crushed against the side of the rail. he's got a history of concussion if i remember. something like that can end your career. I hope he's ok.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

the Diddle is up with all these wins by the leafs??? when's the 18 wheeler going off the rails? damn this sucks.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:the Diddle is up with all these wins by the leafs??? when's the 18 wheeler going off the rails? damn this sucks.

Last thing I want is the Leafs getting a high pick this year. 1st round playoff exit sounds about right.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

From what I saw of that game, that was a mirage win where they didn't even deserve 1 point, let alone 2. That'll catch up with them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 66 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum