GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Predict Spezza's return

+14
Flo The Action
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
DefenceWinsChampionships
Hoags
shabbs
dennycrane
SeawaySensFan
spader
sandysensfan
Ev
NEELY
PTFlea
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

1Predict Spezza's return Empty Predict Spezza's return Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:49 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

...how close can you come to being the ultimate armchair GM?

My final guess - and one I've thought for a while is from the St.Louis Blues:

Berglund, St.Louis' 1st round pick + Rattie.

2Predict Spezza's return Empty Re: Predict Spezza's return Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:57 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Berglund, Jaskin, 1st

3Predict Spezza's return Empty Re: Predict Spezza's return Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:03 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Tj oshie

4Predict Spezza's return Empty Re: Predict Spezza's return Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:47 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Would have said Berglund, but with the severe shoulder injury I'm not so sure now.

I just want Murray to get a guy that can be a good addition to the lineup now and one for the near future. Screw the 2014 first round pick, unless it's in the top 10.

Would kinda like Phoenix. Decent forward off their roster like Vermette or Hanzal, Henrik Samuelsson and a conditional 2nd round pick in 2015 - becomes a first rounder in 2015 if Spezza re-signs.

5Predict Spezza's return Empty Re: Predict Spezza's return Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:03 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

sandysensfan wrote:Would have said Berglund, but with the severe shoulder injury I'm not so sure now.

I just want Murray to get a guy that can be a good addition to the lineup now and one for the near future.  Screw the 2014 first round pick, unless it's in the top 10.

Would kinda like Phoenix.  Decent forward off their roster like Vermette or Hanzal, Henrik Samuelsson and a conditional 2nd round pick in 2015 - becomes a first rounder in 2015 if Spezza re-signs.

That would be sweet. Hanzal, HS, and a 2nd would get it done. Hanzal is sick.

6Predict Spezza's return Empty Re: Predict Spezza's return Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:44 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Spezza, Methot, 2nd and 4th to Isles for

Grabner, Brock Nelson, 1st

7Predict Spezza's return Empty Re: Predict Spezza's return Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:05 am

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Spezza/Gryba/Greening
FOR
Ribeiro/Michalek/1st/3rd

Not sure if Sens fans would like it but this is what I think the deal will look like.

8Predict Spezza's return Empty Re: Predict Spezza's return Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:11 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

dennycrane wrote:Spezza/Gryba/Greening
FOR
Ribeiro/Michalek/1st/3rd

Not sure if Sens fans would like it but this is what I think the deal will look like.

ZM is a tough sell. He's missed something like 60 games over the last 3 seasons. That's roughly 30% of the games that he should be playing.

9Predict Spezza's return Empty Re: Predict Spezza's return Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:15 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bag of pucks.

10Predict Spezza's return Empty Re: Predict Spezza's return Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:26 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

spader wrote:
dennycrane wrote:Spezza/Gryba/Greening
FOR
Ribeiro/Michalek/1st/3rd

ZM is a tough sell. He's missed something like 60 games over the last 3 seasons. That's roughly 30% of the games that he should be playing.

The whole family has injury issues Smile

ZM has a year left and he, or that type of player, might be a nice buffer for if/when the younger D-men have a tough stretch. I think Gonchar had been that type of player in the past and that may have been missing last year. I know ZM is not an offensive D-man but another quality body is needed back there.

No matter the deal for Spezza, I think the deal will be reasonably balanced as far as the cap hit goes.

11Predict Spezza's return Empty Re: Predict Spezza's return Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:03 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Nashville on Spezza's NTL according to Dreger.  So we know he won't be going to Nashville, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, and Winnipeg.  I would probably throw Buffalo in there too along with NYI.

12Predict Spezza's return Empty Re: Predict Spezza's return Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:06 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Nashville on Spezza's NTL according to Dreger.  So we know he won't be going to Nashville, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, and Winnipeg.  I would probably throw Buffalo in there too along with NYI.

I saw this tweet:

FLA, CBJ, NSH, NYI all apparently on Jason Spezza's no-trade list, per Dreger.

So if the Canadian rumors were correct, it would be:

FLA
CBJ
NSH
NYI
CGY
EDM
VAN
WPG

at least

13Predict Spezza's return Empty Re: Predict Spezza's return Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:10 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:Nashville on Spezza's NTL according to Dreger.  So we know he won't be going to Nashville, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, and Winnipeg.  I would probably throw Buffalo in there too along with NYI.

I saw this tweet:

FLA, CBJ, NSH, NYI all apparently on Jason Spezza's no-trade list, per Dreger.

So if the Canadian rumors were correct, it would be:

FLA
CBJ
NSH
NYI
CGY
EDM
VAN
WPG

at least

Buffalo and Carolina to round it out maybe?

14Predict Spezza's return Empty Re: Predict Spezza's return Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:22 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

and now they're getting ripped by people like Yost for not trading him in-conference

15Predict Spezza's return Empty Re: Predict Spezza's return Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:23 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Buffalo for sure... Who knows what the 10th is.  He can leave every team in the division too for the most part as the Sens won't trade him there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum