GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators :: 7:30pm ET :: Thu. Feb. 6th, 2014

+11
Flo The Action
spader
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
Ev
Hobiesens
SensHulk
LeCaptain
PTFlea
tim1_2
shabbs
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Poppin' bottles...

1-0 Sens.

Oglethorpe

Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:Oh hey simmer. Ryan will be fine after the break.

This is what Ryan looks like when he is a slump. This is why he is not a ppg player.

I doubt he is out of shape. He was above average at camp.
So you are saying it's a lack of effort.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cowen SMASH.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:Cowen SMASH.
That is the angry Cowen. Wish he could be angry more often.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Oglethorpe wrote:
shabbs wrote:Cowen SMASH.
That is the angry Cowen.  Wish he could be angry more often.
Well, he got rubbed out easy right before that. Needs to play like that more often, minus the rub out.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oglethorpe wrote:

This is what Ryan looks like when he is a slump. This is why he is not a ppg player.

I'm saying it's a slump.

He is not a fast hard nosed player. When he slumps it will look bad. He is still making plays and working in the d zone.

He looked the same at the start of the year. People were Dung on him. Then he busted out and looked like the star he is.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:
Oglethorpe wrote:

I'm saying it's a slump.

He is not a fast hard nosed player. When he slumps it will look bad. He is still making plays and working in the d zone.

He looked the same at the start of the year. People were Dung on him. Then he busted out and looked like the star he is.
He could keep up to the pace at the start of the year. He can't know, maybe the critics of his conditioning and training habits are right. Would be nice if he spent the summer here and worked out with the Sens training and conditioning staff.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oglethorpe wrote:
Ev wrote:
Oglethorpe wrote:

I'm saying it's a slump.

He could keep up to the pace at the start of the year.  He can't know, maybe the critics of his conditioning and training habits are right.  Would be nice if he spent the summer here and worked out with the Sens training and conditioning staff.

And maybe tthey are wrong and nitpicking based on a small sample size...he only reason he would be out of shape is because of his sickness last year

THis isn't Jason spezza out there....bobby will be flying out of the break, mark my words

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:
Oglethorpe wrote:
Ev wrote:
Oglethorpe wrote:

I'm saying it's a slump.

He could keep up to the pace at the start of the year.  He can't know, maybe the critics of his conditioning and training habits are right.  Would be nice if he spent the summer here and worked out with the Sens training and conditioning staff.

And maybe tthey are wrong and nitpicking based on a small sample size...he only reason he would be out of shape is because of his sickness last year

THis isn't Jason spezza out there....bobby will be flying out of the break, mark my words
I just get pissed off at the hypocrisy of Sens fans. Spezza, Cowen, Karlsson and Michalek couldn't train properly this summer coming off major injuries but have all been whipping boys throughout the year, or at least at some point, but Ryan gets a free pass.

EDIT: This is not to be construed in any way as a defence of Spezza.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I have never whipped Cowen, Michalek. Or karlsson

Ryan gets a free pass because he's been everything we asked for for most of the year. Ohri than this simul he was a complete player who was,often our best forward.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:I have never whipped Cowen, Michalek. Or karlsson

Ryan gets a free pass because he's been everything we asked for for most of the year. Ohri than this simul he was a complete player who was,often our best forward.
You would be the only one then.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

1-0 Sens after 2.

Man we really need to work on our PP.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Jeezus Diddle. 2-2.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Spezza to 9mm. 3-2. 20s to go.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sens win.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Sens win.

so Do Tor, mtl and det. Diddle off

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Oglethorpe wrote:
Ev wrote:I have never whipped Cowen, Michalek. Or karlsson

You would be the only one then.

Number 2 right here.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Low effort shabbsGDT FTW!

Yeah, everyone won tonight... bah.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: