GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators :: 7:30pm ET :: Thu. Feb. 6th, 2014

+11
Flo The Action
spader
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
Ev
Hobiesens
SensHulk
LeCaptain
PTFlea
tim1_2
shabbs
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sens host the Slugs tonight at the CTC. Sens are coming off a thrilling SO win over the mighty St. Louis Blues that saw a pretty scrappy affair and some highlight reel goals. Da Costa looked strong and was impressive in the shootout saving the Sens from elimination with Turris getting the winner after. Lehner was solid despite the 4 goals. He faced 50 shots in the game.

Sabres played last night and got a beat down by the Penas 5-1 so they'll be tired and angry. Sens will need to capitalize because Boston is next up after Buffalo.

I think we'll see PMac go back to Anderson. Miller went last night, we may see Enroth tonight then.

GO SENS GO!!!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We're currently 1 point out of a wildcard spot, and 5 points behind Montreal for 3rd in the division. It's go time.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Leafs, Wings and Flyers are in action tonight as well. The race is on! It's GO time indeed.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Let's do it!

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

We gon rape those mofos. Hard.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

LeKing wrote:We gon rape those mofos. Hard.
 :rp: :rp: :rp: :rp: :rp: :rp: :rp: :rp:

#amtrack

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Sabres and sens always play 1 goal games for some reason. I have no reason to believe this will change tonight

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

From practice, same lines as last game. Extras are Corvo and Kassian. Phillips is not skating.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Kassian's role was diminished based on last game. They were trying to bully us but we didn't even need a fighter

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Anderson gets the start.

I'll save you the hassle...

Nice to see Gregger get a shot.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hobiesens wrote:Anderson gets the start.

I'll save you the hassle...

Nice to see Gregger get a shot.

Finally!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hobiesens wrote:From practice, same lines as last game. Extras are Corvo and Kassian. Phillips is not skating.

Really question whether or not they are keeping him healthy for a trade. Also perhaps to see how the team looks without Phillips and truth is they do look better on the back end without him. Might be time to get a couple 2nds or a late 1st.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

They aren't sitting out Phillips for a trade. He's hurt.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

tim1_2 wrote:They aren't sitting out Phillips for a trade.  He's hurt.

Not saying they are sitting him out for a trade but they are sitting him out to make sure he is 100% healthy and IMO to get a look at what the blueline looks like without him.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:They aren't sitting out Phillips for a trade.  He's hurt.

Not saying they are sitting him out for a trade but they are sitting him out to make sure he is 100% healthy and IMO to get a look at what the blueline looks like without him.

I don't know for sure that this is the case, but it wouldn't surprise me if this was a factor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum