GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+15
SensHulk
Hobiesens
NEELY
LeCaptain
Oglethorpe
Hoags
Flo The Action
PTFlea
sandysensfan
Ev
spader
wprager
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 66 of 67]

976Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:43 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Now is the time to put together a little winning streak. Ducks will be playing their second game in a row and third in 4 days. Third game of their road trip, I believe so the West/East jetlag should be kicking in. Team will be tired after chasing the Smurfs tonight. Who knows, maybe they'll take in some "sights" along Ste. Catherine, but probably not. Hiller is having a decent season (.921) but Fasth is struggling a bit (.877 and 3.33 GAA). Good chance Hiller is not starting three games in 4 nights (and even better if he does).

I guess I'm cautiously optimistic.

977Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:55 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Sharks will also be playing their 3rd in 4 nights, 2nd in less than 24h... don't care how good the Sharks are that is a game that the Sens should win and need to win. Make a statement on Friday and Sunday and then Tuesday you just play hard and hope for the best against the Hawks. If they come out of October with an over 500 record, they win the division.

978Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:00 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Crazy to think Ottawa has already played 20% of their road games for the season.

979Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:09 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Also, people should hear this story about Bobby Ryan. This guy after the loss on Saturday night was so upset he couldn't leave the house. He was supposed to double date with a friend of mine and cancelled because he was THAT upset about the loss and didn't want to be seen in public having a lick of alcohol or anything that could be viewed as partying or having a good time.

Guy gets it and loves this city already along with the team.

980Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:22 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Also, people should hear this story about Bobby Ryan. This guy after the loss on Saturday night was so upset he couldn't leave the house. He was supposed to double date with a friend of mine and cancelled because he was THAT upset about the loss and didn't want to be seen in public having a lick of alcohol or anything that could be viewed as partying or having a good time.

Smart man, and he's obviously trying to make a good impression here in Ottawa, which is great.

981Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:27 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Don't even think it was him trying to make an impression. Just the way he is and he's exactly the player the Sens needed. Could not be happier with that trade... kind of sucks not having a 1st from a purely fan perspective because the draft will be boring.

982Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:55 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

#DuckSeason

(if anyone has PS and some skill, please make some improvements -- check Dash's tweets for the original)

Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Captur11

983Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:59 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Don't even think it was him trying to make an impression. Just the way he is and he's exactly the player the Sens needed. Could not be happier with that trade... kind of sucks not having a 1st from a purely fan perspective because the draft will be boring.
Maybe we trade Matrix to Philly for the first overall pick. DARE TO DREAM!

984Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:01 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Think there are going to be a couple of teams desperate for a goaltender going into the draft, no question.

985Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:16 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Crazy to think Ottawa has already played 20% of their road games for the season.
The league was hoping for a worse outcome but here we are holding steady. Sorry, Gary. MJ 

986Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:18 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:#DuckSeason

(if anyone has PS and some skill, please make some improvements -- check Dash's tweets for the original)

Ask Dash why he doesn't come here anymore....

987Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:20 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Also, people should hear this story about Bobby Ryan.  This guy after the loss on Saturday night was so upset he couldn't leave the house.  He was supposed to double date with a friend of mine and cancelled because he was THAT upset about the loss and didn't want to be seen in public having a lick of alcohol or anything that could be viewed as partying or having a good time.

Damn that's pretty awesome to hear. Glad he takes his job so seriously. Felt bad for him when the media was giving him a hard time for not scoring in the first 2 games of the season. Where are they now?

988Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:24 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:#DuckSeason

Ask Dash why he doesn't come here anymore....
I think he got tired of being bullied by NEELY and called out for being a non-Sens fan by SSF.

989Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:31 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash is probably frequenting the Oilers-equivalent of GMHockey.

990Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:40 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Dash is probably frequenting the Oilers-equivalent of GMHockey.
Or the Avs.

991Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:40 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Dash is probably frequenting the Oilers-equivalent of GMHockey.
Or the Avs.
Or 'canes.

992Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:51 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Maybe the Leafs? Or whatever team Rick Nash plays for.

993Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:22 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

He's spitting nonsense on twitter all week long is what he's doing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 66 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum