GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pre-Season Game 4 - Ottawa @ Toronto - Sept 24

+10
Flo The Action
spader
NEELY
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
rooneypoo
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
Ev
PTFlea
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm guessing it'd be a minimum of an additional 10 games, although Sheriff Sucktard Deputy Douchebag Shanabanawanny would likely want to pile more games on.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Per Lebrun:

Leafs coach Randy Carlyle says he intends to play Clarkson in some of remaining pre-season games. Clarkson not suspended until reg season

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:what if he leaves the bench again?
He won't have to because The Nazz will take care of bidness. Unless "Lupes" holds him back (again) (supposedly).

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
He won't have to because The Nazz will take care of bidness. Unless "Lupes" holds him back (again) (supposedly).
You can bet the BUF roster was very grateful for Lupul's restraint of Kadri. Guy's a killer!

Sarcasm 

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:Per Lebrun:

Leafs coach Randy Carlyle says he intends to play Clarkson in some of remaining pre-season games. Clarkson not suspended until reg season
That's challenged.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lupul has been instructed to leave Kadri alone and grab the guy who is actually likely to hop on to fight a Mountain Troll.

As if, Nazem, as if.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:MacArthur-Turris-Stone
Dziurzynski "1-Punch" -Smith-Neil
Greening-DaCosta-Petersson
Cowick-O'Brien-Robinson

Cowen-Wiercioch
Borowiecki-Ceci
Sdao-Corvo

Pretty crappy lineup, but I would imagine this will be the final game for guys like [s]Cowick[/s] , 1-Punch, Robinson and perhaps the 2nd last game for Petersson and the second last game ever for Da Costa (possibly, probably).

Sdao likely will be sent back as well, but we've all been very impressed with him.  Boro will be one of the final cuts most likely.

Lehner to start and play the entire game - although he left practice "slightly" early today, but no word on if he was injured, so hopefully he's good.

Not sure what the Leafs are icing yet. Clarkson was awarded a 10 game suspension for being a moron, but is apparently still eligible to play in pre-season.  Phil "Collins" Kessel will have a hearing at 4PM today.
So no top-pairing, top-line or #1 goalie.

Just like last year TwoThumbsUp! 

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Kessel suspended for 3 pre-season games, so he's out of the lineup. I doubt Clarkson stays out because that would be two RW gone.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Yep, the game roster report is out -- has 25 players listed on the TO side but Kessel listed as a scratch.

http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20132014/RO010075.HTM

Joining Kessel in the pressroom will be McLaren (but Orr is playing, or at least on the roster report), Liles, Biggs, Bolland, Percy, Gauthier and a bunch of guys I've probably never heard of.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Kassian is scratched for the Sens. Oh, my, Dizzy, you're on your own again.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

JOB being showcased Smile

Turris and MacArthur with the As (joining Neil with the other A).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cowen, Greening, Neil, Robinson, Sdao, Dziurzynski, Borowiecki, Lehner.

That's a lineup that can handle a lot of BS. If McLaren thinks he'll have an easy time of it, he's mistaken.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I guess McLaren still not ready:

JVR-Bozak-Clarkson
Lupul-Kadri-Kulemin
Ashton-Colborne-Bodie
Broll-McClement-Devane

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Is this on TV?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Is this on TV?
LeafsTV. I streamed a few minutes everyone is looking good so far. Including O'Brien. DaCosta showed some nice puck protection on the boards and found a way to make a play out of that. Players are used to the "numbers game" so I see no reason to send AHL eligible players down, even if they're good enough for the NHL to protect DaCosta. You can't lose that guy for nothing.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.viplivebox.eu/ice-hockey/178733/1/toronto-maple-leafs-vs-ottawa-senators-live-stream-online.html

Nod 

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

WTH??! Is #lalala some street name for 'roids?

Pre-Season Game 4 - Ottawa @ Toronto - Sept 24 - Page 2 BU9zqJSCAAAzj00

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Patrick Wiercioch's passes are smoother than my naked Donkey swimming in Spez D's $30

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum