GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!!

+16
SensHulk
sandysensfan
Oglethorpe
asq2
TheAvatar
Number Twenty Nine
tim1_2
Flo The Action
wprager
LeCaptain
Ev
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
NEELY
M_Christopher
PTFlea
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 22]

16Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:40 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:This team needs to Cussing win in the next 2 years or Ryan is in a Flyers jersey.

lol he's happy to be here. he'll re-up

17Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:40 pm

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:
Hoags wrote:This team needs to Cussing win in the next 2 years or Ryan is in a Flyers jersey.

lol he's happy to be here. he'll re-up

We'll see.

18Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:40 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

We have a 1st line again Wing Dang Doodle

19Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:41 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Cheese and Rice!  

I'll miss the heck out of Silf, but this is the move you make when you've stockpiled prospects.  Amazing.

Now...I'm a little nervous he leaves after two years, need to be aware this time Murray Smile

I think when Silfverberg and Zibanejad did not develop chemistry playing together, it was one or the other. They probably both more suited to playing the 2nd line than the top, so one of them became expendable.

This team just got a lot less Euro. Two Swedes and a Dane gone in one day.

20Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:44 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Noesen NHL ready, Lazar another year or 2 off. For the record.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

21Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:44 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LeKing wrote:We have a 1st line again Wing Dang Doodle

Aw yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:45 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well good to hear Ryan is happy, if we come close(r) to winning (then the flyers) he might just re-sign. This is huge Murray, huge!

Also huge for the ducks.

23Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:45 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

M_Christopher wrote:Noesen NHL ready, Lazar another year or 2 off. For the record.

Good, we have a full roster now.

24Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:46 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

M_Christopher wrote:Noesen NHL ready, Lazar another year or 2 off. For the record.

Lazar seems to be a guy who wants to prove otherwise. Looking to be the top dog for the Oil Kings and make huge leaps next season.

25Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:47 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This is it! The cup! THE CUP!!!

Now go get us Bogosian!!!

26Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:48 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:This is it! The cup! THE CUP!!!

Now go get us Bogosian!!!

Easy add. Ottawa is home for that guy. I fully expect him to ask for a trade to Ottawa soon.

27Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:50 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Maybe, maybe not but he's a better player than Noesen, way more upside too. They gave up a prospect that they replaced this year despite him being a little closer to the NHL. They have their guys now and the only player they traded off the current team was Silfverberg.

28Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:52 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Alfie may have made a big mistake going to Detroit because Ottawa just got a lot better with MacArthur and Ryan, like a lot better. If those two are flanking Spezza watch the hell out. Ottawa just needs to get Blum and call it a day.

29Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:58 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Murray is relentless in pursuing Ryan, been after him for a long time apparently.

I really hope we can re-sign him, I'd hate for us to be holding the bag in 2 years.

30Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:59 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:Murray is relentless in pursuing Ryan, been after him for a long time apparently.

I really hope we can re-sign him, I'd hate for us to be holding the bag in 2 years.

The very same time Spezza's deal expires...

more to come

31Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:07 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:.

The very same time Spezza's deal expires...

more to come [/quote]

I hope Murray knows what he is doing here.

32Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:09 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 2 Tumblr_mf1ddpZlHm1rwt0uq

33Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby FING Ryan to Ottawa!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:10 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big gamble for Murray, he's proving he's not an all "play safe GM" respect, still, huge gamble!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum