GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013

+13
Oglethorpe
rooneypoo
NEELY
M_Christopher
DefenceWinsChampionships
SeawaySensFan
sandysensfan
Ev
wprager
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Flo The Action
Hoags
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 18]

241SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 - Page 17 Empty Re: SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:59 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Newport is 100% trying to get every cent out of Murray and Melnyk they can, their agents/lawyers aka pieces of garbage. Alfi says to them "yah, do your job because that's what I pay you to do" and that's what they are doing. Melnyk and Murray come back and say "this is what we can afford if...". If Alfi doesn't want any help or any other UFA's/trade to come in then I am sure he will get 5-6 mil from the Sens, if he doesn't want to give up his some salary to bring others in that's fine too.

He isn't going anywhere though and anyone who is being pulled along for this little ride is either naive or a complete moron.

242SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 - Page 17 Empty Re: SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:59 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:Yeah, the deal should be announced by now.  Let's get it over with.

Why? When's the deadline? Pretty sure it's Friday at noon.

243SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 - Page 17 Empty Re: SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:00 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:So sick of hearing about Alfi man.  Wish people would just shut up, seriously.

i was at first but I am getting a bad feeling about everything

You said he was retiring and we should move on. So, move on.

244SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 - Page 17 Empty Re: SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:02 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Yeah, the deal should be announced by now.  Let's get it over with.

Is there some deadline I'm not aware of?

245SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 - Page 17 Empty Re: SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:26 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:

Right now so we can start talking to the UFAs we want knowing one way or the other - and at how much.

246SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 - Page 17 Empty Re: SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:34 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:

Right now so we can start talking to the UFAs we want knowing one way or the other - and at how much.

Why do you think that you can do that now? It is a tool meant for players in the new CBA to get as much money as they can from their own teams, simple as that. Alfi is the first player really using it and he has earned that right to. We'll see how it works.

247SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 - Page 17 Empty Re: SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:56 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Alfie will get his money from the sens. The Euge knows this town won't stand for alfie to be gone. ppl are just believing the hype the lebrun and tsn are creating since its a sexy storyline. He's the first big name free agent to get that type of attention because of the new cba where teams can negotiate with others, but you know what he can't sign with any of them till friday at noon. There is one team he can still sign with...

248SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 - Page 17 Empty Re: SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:02 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:

Why do you think that you can do that now?  It is a tool meant for players in the new CBA to get as much money as they can from their own teams, simple as that.  Alfi is the first player really using it and he has earned that right to.  We'll see how it works.

UFA inquiries started at midnight last night I believe, get it done so we can look into other players.

249SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 - Page 17 Empty Re: SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:43 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:

Why bother?

250SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 - Page 17 Empty Re: SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:55 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I think the Euge is being funded by TSN because he's so broke and in return Dreger and Lebrun are allowed to put Alfie front page on TSN.ca

Win win NOT! 

251SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 - Page 17 Empty Re: SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:13 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

"Regardless of which team signs him, TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger told TSN Radio 690 on Thursday morning that Briere is looking for a one-year deal."

Even better.

252SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 - Page 17 Empty Re: SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:16 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:"Regardless of which team signs him, TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger told TSN Radio 690 on Thursday morning that Briere is looking for a one-year deal."

Even better.

I wonder if he is hoping to resign with Philly afterwards.

253SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 - Page 17 Empty Re: SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:20 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:"Regardless of which team signs him, TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger told TSN Radio 690 on Thursday morning that Briere is looking for a one-year deal."

Even better.

You do realize that he's down to a short list of 3 which doesn't include Ottawa, right?

254SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 - Page 17 Empty Re: SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:22 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:

Even better.

You do realize that he's down to a short list of 3 which doesn't include Ottawa, right?

If you don't mind me saying: short list according to who? No one's on the inside right now, I don't believe it for a second. NJ, Montreal and Washington? Don't believe it, but then again, wouldn't be surprised.

255SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 - Page 17 Empty Re: SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:07 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

"I don't think we'll be a floor team. I don't think we'll be a cap team. We'll fall somewhere in there," says Murray.

A perfectly reasonable situation with all the NHL-calibre youth we have.

256SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 - Page 17 Empty Re: SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:12 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Puempel-Zibanejad-Noesen for the line rush drill at the scrimmage, according to @SensProspects. Puempel just scored with a beauty wrister.

Drool.

257SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 - Page 17 Empty Re: SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:18 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:"I don't think we'll be a floor team. I don't think we'll be a cap team. We'll fall somewhere in there," says Murray.

Finally, that sounds a lot more like the type of talk we should be hearing. Sens will probably be around 58 mill next year

258SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 - Page 17 Empty Re: SENS OFF-SEASON TALK 2013 Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:21 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:"I don't think we'll be a floor team. I don't think we'll be a cap team. We'll fall somewhere in there," says Murray.

Finally, that sounds a lot more like the type of talk we should be hearing. Sens will probably be around 58 mill next year

LOL. Wouldn't go that high.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum