GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators vs Pittsburgh Penguins :: 2013 NHL Playoff Series Talk

+12
Cap'n Clutch
sens4win
rooneypoo
NEELY
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
Number Twenty Nine
LeCaptain
PTFlea
wprager
Ev
shabbs
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Frigging right, so happy it isn't Thursday because that's the day I get my first home!

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Great, bet you its gonna be a sunday afternoon affair in Ottawa.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Michallica wrote:Great, bet you its gonna be a sunday afternoon affair in Ottawa.

Chicago/Detroit 2nd round matchup on Sunday afternoon, you can bet on it. NHL's wet dream right there for a 2nd round meeting.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:Great, bet you its gonna be a sunday afternoon affair in Ottawa.

Chicago/Detroit 2nd round matchup on Sunday afternoon, you can bet on it. NHL's wet dream right there for a 2nd round meeting.

Good point. It makes no sense to me to have sens and pens go tuesday then friday. That all but rules out a game saturday night.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Game 3 Saturday if the Leafs lose tonight. Sunday if Leafs win.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

NEELY wrote:Frigging right, so happy it isn't Thursday because that's the day I get my first home!

Congrats dude!

EDIT: If they lose on Friday you know you're going to have to sell it right?!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:BooBoo: Looks like Tuesday and Friday are going to be the dates. Rest of schedule will be figured out tonight or tomorrow. #Sens #Pens

https://twitter.com/SunGarrioch/status/333937879543848960

Friday ???! Why not Tuesday-Thursday then Saturday, HNIC at home.

Bet you they won't say anything until they know if the Leafs are eliminated or not. If Leafs win, they'll get Saturday night.
Venue issues I'm sure in Pitt. Tue/Fri are the only dates put out there for now. Rest TBD after tonight's games.

I had checked the CONSOL Energy Center event calendar and all they had was arena football games this Saturday and the next. It's not some commencement ceremony, is it? That sort of thing may not show up on the external website calendar.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:Frigging right, so happy it isn't Thursday because that's the day I get my first home!

Congratulations!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ev wrote:Game 3 Saturday if the Leafs lose tonight. Sunday if Leafs win.
That would be a back to back Pitt to Ottawa. Nasty.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Seems NHL is only confirming Game 1...

"NHL confirms Game 1 Sens Pens is Tuesday. Remainder of sched out tonight."

https://twitter.com/StuMillsCBC/status/333976549248356352

So, we shall see...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Stupid NHL.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Stupid NHL.

TV networks decide the schedule, which is understandable.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:
wprager wrote:Stupid NHL.

TV networks decide the schedule, which is understandable.

Stupid TV networks.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

My god nhl is dumb. I have tickets to game 3 and was hoping it would be saturday, but if it's sunday I can't go Sad

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:My god nhl is dumb. I have tickets to game 3 and was hoping it would be saturday, but if it's sunday I can't go Sad

Sell it at a profit.

To a Habs fan Sarcasm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Playoffs tomorrow night???!!!!

- Unknown Author

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Playoffs tomorrow night???!!!!

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Top two SV% right now... Vokoun and Anderson.

1. Tomas Vokoun, PIT .957
2. Craig Anderson, OTT .950

http://espn.go.com/nhl/statistics/player/_/stat/goaltending/sort/savePct/year/2013/seasontype/3

Vokoun has only played 2 games tho...

Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum