GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Apr. 20th, 2013

+13
sandysensfan
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
Oglethorpe
Number Twenty Nine
spader
Hoags
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
Ev
PTFlea
Hobiesens
wprager
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

What the hell kind of quote is this?

“We know how big this game is,” Kadri said. “We have to come out and take it to them.

“That doesn’t mean going out there looking to kill people and trying to cut off the heads of anyone you see. We just have to stick to our system.”

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Toronto/2013/04/19/20756611.html?cid=rsssportsslam!%20hockey

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:What the hell kind of quote is this?

“We know how big this game is,” Kadri said. “We have to come out and take it to them.

“That doesn’t mean going out there looking to kill people and trying to cut off the heads of anyone you see. We just have to stick to our system.”

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Toronto/2013/04/19/20756611.html?cid=rsssportsslam!%20hockey

Boy, this kid is a loser. I don't care how many points he puts up, he's a big fat loser.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I have to feed the baby, but go look up the story from the hockey news where Cody Eakins has to call Kadri's father to make him stop Cussing the dog. It's sad as heck that he needed that kind of thing to stop screwing around.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Looks like Kassian is in for Latendresse. Not sure we actually need the added toughness now that Cowen is back, but if that's what the coaching staff thinks is needed, who am I to argue.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:I have to feed the baby, but go look up the story from the hockey news where Cody Eakins has to call Kadri's father to make him stop Cussing the dog. It's sad as heck that he needed that kind of thing to stop screwing around.

Huh?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Did you mean Cody Franson?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hah!

SensNation ‏@SensNation
#Sens will play down a man tonight... Kassian is in.

Chet Sellers ‏@chet_sellers
@SensNation leafs will be 12 men down once kassian is done with them! WOOOOOO

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I have to feed the baby, but go look up the story from the hockey news where Cody Eakins has to call Kadri's father to make him stop Cussing the dog. It's sad as heck that he needed that kind of thing to stop screwing around.

Huh?

I got his name wrong. The Ahl coach

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Ev wrote:

Huh?

I got his name wrong. The Ahl coach

Dallas Huskins?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ah, Dallas Eakins.

Can't find the particular story you were talking about, but found these:

Eakins saying Kadri's body fat percentage was unacceptable:
http://thehockeyguys.net/toronto-marlies-coach-criticizes-nazem-kadris-physical-shape/

Cherry criticizes Leafs handling of Kadri, and how Eakins ripped him in the press about being fat:
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/story/2012/10/02/sp-nhl-toronto-maple-leafs-don-cherry-nazem-kadri.html

Eakins, who is a big fan of Coach's Corner, says that he has never seen Cherry at any of their games or practices, and he is more than welcome to come and talk about Kadri's shape:
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/story/2012/10/03/sp-ahl-marlies-nazem-kadri-don-cherry-dallas-eakins.html

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Looks like Kassian is in for Latendresse. Not sure we actually need the added toughness now that Cowen is back, but if that's what the coaching staff thinks is needed, who am I to argue.

Exactly what we want against Toronto.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hey, Shabbs, what's on ice today? (other than "My truck, in the driveway")

What the hell happened to "global warming" anyway?

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Please win.

Enough embarrassing losses vs. the Leafs on HNIC

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:Please win.

Enough embarrassing losses vs. the Leafs on HNIC

Amen to that.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Hey, Shabbs, what's on ice today? (other than "My truck, in the driveway")

Facepalm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:Hey, Shabbs, what's on ice today? (other than "My truck, in the driveway")

Facepalm

It was snowing this morning.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Where is everyone today? Are they all at the 4/20 on the Hill?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Islanders take a lead with 8 minutes to go in the 3rd. If Winnipeg loses, then the Leafs are in a position to clinch. Can't let that happen. Go Jets!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum