GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Apr. 20th, 2013

+13
sandysensfan
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
Oglethorpe
Number Twenty Nine
spader
Hoags
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
Ev
PTFlea
Hobiesens
wprager
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I told you he'd be useless.
1 goal, was a +1, 2 shots on goal, 2 hits, 50% in faceoffs... I wish Regin was as useless as that.

Wink

I think he was replying to the earlier post where I was questioning putting in Kassian.
Ahhh.. yes...

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
1 goal, was a +1, 2 shots on goal, 2 hits, 50% in faceoffs... I wish Regin was as useless as that.

Wink

I think he was replying to the earlier post where I was questioning putting in Kassian.
Ahhh.. yes...

I think the post timestamp nails it -- SpezD's response was the same as my post on Kadri. And what with diapers and all I don't think SD is *that* quick to reply anymore.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Wink

Ahhh.. yes...

I think the post timestamp nails it -- SpezD's response was the same as my post on Kadri. And what with diapers and all I don't think SD is *that* quick to reply anymore.
Hey, you never know...

Wink

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:Looks like Kassian is in for Latendresse. Not sure we actually need the added toughness now that Cowen is back, but if that's what the coaching staff thinks is needed, who am I to argue.

Exactly what we want against Toronto.

Hey, Tim, still think the same?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:While I don't share the level of pessimism as Sandy, i do agree that sens can't get too comfortable since they got a tougher schedule. To me, the toughest game will be against Washington on Thursday and IMO a likely loss since we suck Donkey at the verizon center.

Ironically, one of the easier games next week will be tomorrow against the penguins. That is a must win in my books. Getting close to the end of the season and I don't think Philly or Boston will be any slouches to play against. People on here should stop with the 'guarantees'

I don't think I was talking to a player on the Sens roster. I was telling a fan to relax because the chances of them missing are very small. Sure, if they have another streak like that 5 game slide with not even a loser point, then they would need for others to help them out (and it still might happen given who the Jets are playing). Of course if that is how the Sens play out the year they'd be gone in a sweep anyway, so not that big of a deal.

Doesn't matter, don't think its accurate to think there's no reason to be nervous. There is every reason to be nervous. Panic? not yet, but if they lose tonight and jets win, watch out.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:While I don't share the level of pessimism as Sandy, i do agree that sens can't get too comfortable since they got a tougher schedule. To me, the toughest game will be against Washington on Thursday and IMO a likely loss since we suck Donkey at the verizon center.

Ironically, one of the easier games next week will be tomorrow against the penguins. That is a must win in my books. Getting close to the end of the season and I don't think Philly or Boston will be any slouches to play against. People on here should stop with the 'guarantees'

If the Caps beat the Jets Tuesday, that game will be a let down for the Caps for sure even if it means sending a message.

Fair point, I'm just not as confident of sens getting it done in Washington/Boston regardless of the situation. Hopefully it doesn't even come to that.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:Looks like Kassian is in for Latendresse. Not sure we actually need the added toughness now that Cowen is back, but if that's what the coaching staff thinks is needed, who am I to argue.

Yes. I guess Latendresse would've been the difference?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Heh.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Yes. I guess Latendresse would've been the difference?

Not what I asked. Was there a need to play Kassian when McLaren had 2 shifts the whole game?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I do hate the tinkering that Maclean is prone to sometimes with a winning lineup. Just let it be! Goes back to game 6 last year....

then again, I'm not nominated for coach of the year

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:I do hate the tinkering that Maclean is prone to sometimes with a winning lineup. Just let it be! Goes back to game 6 last year....

then again, I'm not nominated for coach of the year

They had won against the Devils with Kassian out of the lineup, so he tinkered with a winning lineup to put him in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum