GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+16
Hockeyhero22000
SensHulk
TheAvatar
Ev
NEELY
tim1_2
LeCaptain
sandysensfan
Flo The Action
shabbs
spader
Hoags
PTFlea
rooneypoo
SeawaySensFan
wprager
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Go down  Message [Page 67 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I like this Cup Final, but whenever they want to wrap it up, signings and trades are more exciting.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:You know what?  I'm glad that happened, he's probably my favorite player outside of Karlsson and Alfi to watch in the NHL.  There isn't a player you can say doesn't everything right... he does.

Of course. Gag

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:I like this Cup Final, but whenever they want to wrap it up, signings and trades are more exciting.

WE ALREADY HAD THE BOBBY BUTLER TRADE, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT, YOU GREEDY BASTARD?!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I like this Cup Final, but whenever they want to wrap it up, signings and trades are more exciting.

WE ALREADY HAD THE BOBBY BUTLER TRADE, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT, YOU GREEDY BASTARD?!

AS EXCITING AS THAT WAS, I WANT MORE! MORE!!! AND OTTAWA STUFF TOO!

-------

http://www.gmhockey.com/viewtopic.forum?t=5874

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

See, what'd I tell ya about Rask.  Couldn't hold a lead with a little over a minute to go.  He hasn't proven anything yet.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I didn't watch more than maybe a period or two of the whole thing. Tonight I watched Alien Resurrection with the boys. Man, on re-watching I think it was even worse than Alien 3. Can't believe that was written by Whedon, but if you look at the small ship (Betty) you can tell he's formulating some ideas for Firefly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 67 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum