GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+16
Hockeyhero22000
SensHulk
TheAvatar
Ev
NEELY
tim1_2
LeCaptain
sandysensfan
Flo The Action
shabbs
spader
Hoags
PTFlea
rooneypoo
SeawaySensFan
wprager
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 65 of 67]

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Rundblad threatening to leave Phoenix and go to the KHL.

not that I doubt you, but, source?

Igor Eronko (@IgorEronko) tweeted at 8:13 AM on Thu, Jun 13, 2013:
#Coyotes pending RFA D David Rundblad may leave #NHL for #KHL per his agent via @EkExpressen

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Meh..Rundblad is a RFA anyway...this might be more negotiation tactic than anything, but he would have more success AND perhaps get paid more overseas anyway.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

tim1_2 wrote:The Pens need to give Letang and Orpik, in addition to figuring out what they can do about their goaltending.  Depth will be an issue, for sure.  I really think they'd be better off without one of Crosby or Malkin, and spreading the money around the rest of their team.

They have a lot of young D nearing NHL readiness.. and with the Cap going up after next season.. it probably won't be an issue signing Letang...

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

sandysensfan wrote:
They have a lot of young D nearing NHL readiness.. and with the Cap going up after next season.. it probably won't be an issue signing Letang...

Pittsburgh's D is already pretty bad.  Last thing they need is more inexperience on the blueline.

It's not like Fleury will bail them out or anything ....

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's hard to imagine Pittsburgh having a better roster than they did to end this season, and look where it got them. They are trying to keep the same core, and have kept the same coach. The main area of concern for them is goaltending, and I'm not sure what they can do about that at this point. Shero said he's not going to move Fleury.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I have a feeling Pitts will use their compliance buyout next year with Martin, maybe fleury then if he Dung the bed next season

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

MAF is one of Crysby's good friends...I have a hard time seeing Pitts buying him out.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I didn't realize the NHL awards are tonight. So we'll find out soon if The Stache is the Jack Adams winner!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Crosby doesn't have any friends, he is an island in the room and has no life skills.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

TJ Brennan for Bobby Butler!! Dominoes! Sarcasm Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Butler trade went down?!?!?!?

Burning Car

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

You bet your bottom dollhair!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

At first I thought you said donair.  Mmm ... donair  Drool

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Streit reaches 4-year deal with the flyers.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=425717

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:Streit reaches 4-year deal with the flyers.

Huh, interesting move for the Flyers.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Colin ‏@SkinnyPPPhish 1m Flyers currently $2.552M over the cap next season. Off-season buffer is only 10% or 64M meaning Streit can't be over $3.848M. wrote:

That is very interesting. Is there already a deal in place for Briere? Who knows...

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
Michallica wrote:Streit reaches 4-year deal with the flyers.

Huh, interesting move for the Flyers.

Would have likely taken the same to sign this guy as a UFA. Glad the sens didn't have a chance, wouldn't have wanted him for 4 years.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:

That is very interesting.  Is there already a deal in place for Briere?  Who knows...

HOLY FRIJOLES HE GOT $5.25M PER! HeadBanger HeadBanger HeadBanger HeadBanger

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 65 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum