GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+16
Hockeyhero22000
SensHulk
TheAvatar
Ev
NEELY
tim1_2
LeCaptain
sandysensfan
Flo The Action
shabbs
spader
Hoags
PTFlea
rooneypoo
SeawaySensFan
wprager
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 66 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Colin ‏@SkinnyPPPhish 1m Flyers currently $2.552M over the cap next season. Off-season buffer is only 10% or 64M meaning Streit can't be over $3.848M. wrote:

That is very interesting. Is there already a deal in place for Briere? Who knows...

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
Michallica wrote:Streit reaches 4-year deal with the flyers.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=425717

Huh, interesting move for the Flyers.

Would have likely taken the same to sign this guy as a UFA. Glad the sens didn't have a chance, wouldn't have wanted him for 4 years.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:

That is very interesting.  Is there already a deal in place for Briere?  Who knows...

HOLY FRIJOLES HE GOT $5.25M PER! HeadBanger HeadBanger HeadBanger HeadBanger

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

That is very interesting.  Is there already a deal in place for Briere?  Who knows...

HOLY FRIJOLES HE GOT $5.25M PER! HeadBangerHeadBangerHeadBangerHeadBanger

Holy cow. I thought it would be, but then I started to think it might be more like 4.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Apparently Couture just signed a looooong term extension. I'll attach a link when I find one.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

David Pagnotta ‏@TheFourthPeriod 24s
Meanwhile, #Sharks fans... Logan Couture has agreed to a long-term extension with SJ.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:

Sounds like they agreed to terms but Philly needs to wait until they buy out Bryz and Briere before Streit can actually sign.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Sounds like they agreed to terms but Philly needs to wait until they buy out Bryz and Briere before Streit can actually sign.
Is that right? I give Holmgren props for having stones of steel sometimes.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll guess 8 years, 6 million per year for Couture. Can't see any kind of bridge contract here. I guess we'll find out in the morning.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That Streit contract is hilarious. Philly never learns. The best tweet I saw about it was "Philly plans to use a compliance buyout on Streit."

Bobby Mac and others tweeted out that the Streit signing pretty much guarantees that Briere and Bryz will be bought out.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The LA Kings are "close" to locking up Slava Voynov to a new contract extension, per a source close to negotiations. wrote:

https://twitter.com/TheFourthPeriod/status/347002715785789441

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

And apparently the Kings are actively trying to trade Bernier finally.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Datsyuk signs a 3 year extension.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Signed 3 yr. extension. Detroit, glad to be here for 4 more yrs.Thanks to our fans, friends and Ilitch family @DetroitRedWings @danmilstein wrote:

https://twitter.com/Datsyuk13/status/347003396714295297

NEELY

Mod
Mod

You know what?  I'm glad that happened, he's probably my favorite player outside of Karlsson and Alfi to watch in the NHL.  There isn't a player you can say doesn't everything right... he does.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I like this Cup Final, but whenever they want to wrap it up, signings and trades are more exciting.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:You know what?  I'm glad that happened, he's probably my favorite player outside of Karlsson and Alfi to watch in the NHL.  There isn't a player you can say doesn't everything right... he does.

Of course. Gag

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:I like this Cup Final, but whenever they want to wrap it up, signings and trades are more exciting.

WE ALREADY HAD THE BOBBY BUTLER TRADE, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT, YOU GREEDY BASTARD?!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 66 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum