GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+21
The Silfer Server
Hobiesens
Number Twenty Nine
Oglethorpe
garblar
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
tim1_2
SensHulk
NEELY
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
shabbs
DirtyDave
Ev
sandysensfan
PTFlea
Riprock
wprager
spader
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 67]

16Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:08 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:That's simply an ECHL goalie who can come up and backup if Lehner gets the call to the NHL or if there's an injury.

Then why did they sign him to a Bingo contract and not Elmira?

Because they can't do that. They don't operate Elmira, they just send guys down there. Elmira signs their own players.

They have their own GM who is not a part of the Sens organization.

17Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:07 pm

DirtyDave

Rookie
Rookie

Riprock wrote:No they are just dating, not engaged. My caption wasn't meant literally... hence the question mark?

Are you the Sens TMZ? Should have a picture of bettman saying "im a lawyer"

18Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:38 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Maybe Sarcasm

I saw it on Facebook when my newsfeed said Robin Lehner "is in a relationship".

19Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:10 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

DirtyDave wrote:
Riprock wrote:No they are just dating, not engaged. My caption wasn't meant literally... hence the question mark?

Are you the Sens TMZ? Should have a picture of bettman saying "im a lawyer"

I guess I am the P&R TMZ. Just heard that Amy Pohler (star of Parks&Rec) and Will Arnett have split up.

Arnett is from Toronto and has played hockey in celeb games with Matt Perry (so it's hockey-related-rubbish, HRR).

20Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:53 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

His character in Up All Night is also a huge hockey fan, big fan of the Rangers, and he has/had a Brendan "Shanny" Shanahan life-sized cardboard cutout.

21Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:11 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Couldn't watch that show. Like both the leads but just hated the few episodes I tried watching.

22Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:28 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah me too.

23Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:10 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yeah, we tried to watch "Up All Night" and bailed pretty early into the season. Was not keeping us interested.

24Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:17 am

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:That's simply an ECHL goalie who can come up and backup if Lehner gets the call to the NHL or if there's an injury.

Because they can't do that. They don't operate Elmira, they just send guys down there. Elmira signs their own players.

Well Barry Brust had a 2-way -- Elmira & Binghamton.. that was why he couldn't be called up when Leclaire got injured.. he had no contract for Ottawa.

25Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:02 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

sandysensfan wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:

Well Barry Brust had a 2-way -- Elmira & Binghamton.. that was why he couldn't be called up when Leclaire got injured.. he had no contract for Ottawa.

Yeah, I missed Ev's initial comment, but you can absolutely have a 2-way contract between the AHL and the ECHL.

26Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:03 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I didn't say you couldn't sign a 2-way contract.

You can't sign guys just for Elmira. Period. It's not their team.

27Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

little tidbit from TSN to make us smile. apperently ESPN sports magazine have the leafs as the worst NHL franchise. and ottawa ranks as best in canada

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=404736

28Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:17 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:little tidbit from TSN to make us smile. apperently ESPN sports magazine have the leafs as the worst NHL franchise. and ottawa ranks as best in canada

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=404736

I can't take any of that list seriously. Tampa #1? Phoenix all the way up there, too?

29Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

67s up 2-0 in their first exhibition game of the season. When's the home opener?

30Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:01 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

67s had 3-0 and 4-1 leads, but Gatineau ties it up at 4. Half a period to go.

31Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:09 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

67s win 5-4 in regulation.

32Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:00 am

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:67s win 5-4 in regulation.

Those announcers were downright terrible. Glad Gustavson (sp?) came back. That was an awful slash to the back of the knee. That's suspension worthy.

33Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:10 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sandysensfan wrote:
wprager wrote:67s win 5-4 in regulation.

Those announcers were downright terrible. Glad Gustavson (sp?) came back. That was an awful slash to the back of the knee. That's suspension worthy.

Completely forgot I could listen on Team1200 Facepalm I was following on twitter which, really, just doesn't cut it.

Tonight's game they'll (hopefully) have Monahan and Ceci in the lineup.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum