GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+21
The Silfer Server
Hobiesens
Number Twenty Nine
Oglethorpe
garblar
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
tim1_2
SensHulk
NEELY
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
shabbs
DirtyDave
Ev
sandysensfan
PTFlea
Riprock
wprager
spader
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 67]

31Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:09 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

67s win 5-4 in regulation.

32Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:00 am

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:67s win 5-4 in regulation.

Those announcers were downright terrible. Glad Gustavson (sp?) came back. That was an awful slash to the back of the knee. That's suspension worthy.

33Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:10 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

sandysensfan wrote:
wprager wrote:67s win 5-4 in regulation.

Those announcers were downright terrible. Glad Gustavson (sp?) came back. That was an awful slash to the back of the knee. That's suspension worthy.

Completely forgot I could listen on Team1200 Facepalm I was following on twitter which, really, just doesn't cut it.

Tonight's game they'll (hopefully) have Monahan and Ceci in the lineup.

34Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:11 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Meanwhile, over in Stittsville ...

Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 A2SEYGGCIAIxAb1

Way to get the kids out to the Beer Store early!

35Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:17 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laughing3 That's hilarious.

36Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:34 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote: Laughing3 That's hilarious.

It's for Roger's House. And I'm guessing if it wasn't pouring cats and dogs they would probably meet the kids outside. Oh, well.

37Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:07 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Meanwhile, over in Stittsville ...

Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 A2SEYGGCIAIxAb1

Way to get the kids out to the Beer Store early!

Don't let Donny Fehr see that hat!

38Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:52 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

We have nothing to "Fehr" but Donny himself.

Last edited by wprager on Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

39Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:05 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice to see André the Giant Petersson working out and skating here before the season. THey complained about his work ethic, so it looks like he got the message a bit.

40Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:15 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:We have nothing to "Fehr" but Donny himself.

It's only Fehr and games until someone loses a CBA.

41Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:19 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

67s sweep the pre-season home-and-home against the Olympiques with a 4-2 win. Goalies shined, apparently. Ceci played and got a goal.

42Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:46 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Great job by Byrne or whatever the GMs name is. They have a solid team - not even including the powerhouse that Ceci will be in the OHL.

43Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:49 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just 10 days till the 67s home opener on the 20th (a Thursday night game). Best tickets are $23.50. Special prices for kids under 12 and youth under 21. For me to take my three youngest would cost $82.50 for section 106 (dead center).

http://ev10.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=RS&linkID=ottawa67&shopperContext=&caller=appList&appCode=

44Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:51 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Interesting, the AHL game (B-Sens vs. Hamilton) has all lower bowl tickets for $19 (cheaper than the 67s for the adult best seats).

45Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:19 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Was in Sackets Harbor this weekend and met a couple who lived in Binghamton. That was a first!

46Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:13 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Interesting, the AHL game (B-Sens vs. Hamilton) has all lower bowl tickets for $19 (cheaper than the 67s for the adult best seats).

Which game? There is no AHL game at SBP this year.

47Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:06 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:Interesting, the AHL game (B-Sens vs. Hamilton) has all lower bowl tickets for $19 (cheaper than the 67s for the adult best seats).

Must be leftover from last year. (from memory) I clicked on the link to see the seating, then it presented me with a page where I make a choice between 67s and Binghamton. The seating chart for the latter showed the seats split into upper/lower sections with $19 on the lower ones (by comparison the seating chart for the 67s did not include any prices).

48Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:16 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Big Ev wrote:

Must be leftover from last year. (from memory) I clicked on the link to see the seating, then it presented me with a page where I make a choice between 67s and Binghamton. The seating chart for the latter showed the seats split into upper/lower sections with $19 on the lower ones (by comparison the seating chart for the 67s did not include any prices).

Intriguing. How many did you buy?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum