GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Playoff Talk... All the Time... 2012 Edition

+20
sandysensfan
Tuk Tuk
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
stempniaksen
dennycrane
Hobiesens
Hoags
Riprock
Flo The Action
spader
Cap'n Clutch
cash
rooneypoo
SensGirl11
Ev
PTFlea
wprager
tim1_2
shabbs
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 57 of 60]

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Riprock wrote:

Doughty is a different story. Sure he flew off the handle, but again, not called. Should have or could have been, but wasn't.

Cringe-worthy. That boy needs to grow up. I realize he was upset with the call, but man...

No problem with what Doughty did. I think people need to lighten up and stop criticizing everything that happens on the ice. Doughty can complain about that call all he wants, it was bush league and it's OT for christ sakes.

LOL doughty is lucky he didn't get an unsportsmanlike. He DESERVES such criticism, cannot fly off the handle like he did (passionate or not).

I don't give a rat's Donkey if he's norris finalist drew doughty, the guy earns enough dough to suck it up and play hockey, not be a whiny lil biatch so I'll criticize him all I want. And because it was OT, he shoulda been more careful

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Riprock wrote:And o further illustrate my opinion on Doan overreacting, the NHL determined that Brown's hit was not worthy of any supplementary discipline. No penalty, no suspension, no fine = Doan overreaction.

yeah I don't think Brown's hit deserves supplementary discipline either....but it was close. Still don't feel Doan overeacted, felt like he was just venting about the entire series. The refs have sucked these playoffs for sure....botch after botch.

They need a coach's challenge and everything will be fine.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Devils up 2-0 early...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Make that 3-0...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

3-1 Devils after 1.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Rangers coming back... 3-2 now in the 2nd...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Devils up 3-2 after 2.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Alyonka Larionov apparently picked the Devils prior to the start of the season. And she claims to have been correct the past three or four years.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Rags have tied it up... 3-3 in the third....

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Rags have tied it up... 3-3 in the third....

Telling you it's going 7. I got robbed of the bonus points in the Kings/Coyotes series but I'm getting them here!

I wonder if maybe next year the rules should be you always get the bonus points for picking 7, regardless of who wins.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

it's not going 7. this series is over. Rangers come back from 0-3 to tie it up but still end up losing? That takes so much energy and it deflates the whole team. Series over.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Crazy end!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hank will want that one back. Shutout in G6 and back to MSG for G7.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I hope NJ can finish it off in game 6.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

My predictions have been Donkey lately... Jersey one win away from the Stanley Cup Finals... wow. I still thing the Rags will win in 7 though... we'll see.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I called Jersey in 6, just to be different. We shall see. I really don't want the Rags to advance.

I missed the game last night, and it sounds like that was the most entertaining one so far!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

First time rags have allowed more than 3 goals in these playoffs

EDIT: NVM, they did that in game 4. HA, their defence has gone to Dung now

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

We went up 3-2 on the Rags and couldn't finish them off.

Let's see if NJ can.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 57 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum