GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Playoff Talk... All the Time... 2012 Edition

+20
sandysensfan
Tuk Tuk
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
stempniaksen
dennycrane
Hobiesens
Hoags
Riprock
Flo The Action
spader
Cap'n Clutch
cash
rooneypoo
SensGirl11
Ev
PTFlea
wprager
tim1_2
shabbs
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60

Go down  Message [Page 60 of 60]

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

Didn't help with Torts playing the same four Dmen the whole game. Girardi, McDonough, Del Zotto, and Staal must of been exhausted by the last game.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Tuk Tuk wrote:Didn't help with Torts playing the same four Dmen the whole game. Girardi, McDonough, Del Zotto, and Staal must of been exhausted by the last game.

Yep, they could have used a fresh Wade Redden there. Would've been a game changer. Sarcasm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

The farther the Devils go.. the more chance Parise stays where he is. Lou will unload some contract to fit him in... he always does.

Pretty much too hard forechecking, fast skating teams for the final. Better than the shot-blocking defensive game.

Should be a good series. Volchy gets another crack at the Stanley Cup... but I really believe LA takes it...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Devils are gonna sweep. Book it.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Devils are gonna sweep. Book it.

If they do, that'll be yet another ex-Senator to win the Cup after leaving Ottawa. Other than Chara and Kelly, can you think of another example?

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Hossa

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hnidy (Anaheim). Probably done with the Hs.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Andre Roy (Tampa 2004)

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Steve Duchesne (Detroit, 2002).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:Hnidy (Anaheim). Probably done with the Hs.

Doh! Hasek (Detroit, 2008).

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Well if you want to go beyond players into management there's Chiarelli, Ray Shero and Jim Nill.

Wow we let a lot of talented people go, how'd we get stuck with John Muckler at our peak ?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
wprager wrote:Hnidy (Anaheim). Probably done with the Hs.

Doh! Hasek (Detroit, 2008).

The whole Hasek situation still stings...why did we have to get him in an Olympic year... Puking2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 60 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum