GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vote for NHL 13 Cover player

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Vote for NHL 13 Cover player - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote for NHL 13 Cover player Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:08 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Karlsson advances to the next round (head-to-head voting). Ironically he is matched-up against Lundqvist.

Voting for his half of the brackets begins May 3.

32Vote for NHL 13 Cover player - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote for NHL 13 Cover player Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:51 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Riprock wrote:Karlsson advances to the next round (head-to-head voting). Ironically he is matched-up against Lundqvist.

Voting for his half of the brackets begins May 3.

If Sens win the Rangers fans switch over to Yankees and the next round would be a cake-walk for Karlsson. If they lose it's a different story.

33Vote for NHL 13 Cover player - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote for NHL 13 Cover player Mon May 14, 2012 12:18 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Well, Karlsson is out of the running now, losing to Lundqvist. Make it Rangers 5, Sens 3.

34Vote for NHL 13 Cover player - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote for NHL 13 Cover player Mon May 14, 2012 12:27 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Riprock wrote:Well, Karlsson is out of the running now, losing to Lundqvist. Make it Rangers 5, Sens 3.

Unfair. A city with 8 million people over poor little Ottawa. It's all Bettman's fault! Dammit!

35Vote for NHL 13 Cover player - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote for NHL 13 Cover player Mon May 14, 2012 12:51 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's just as well...trust me.

36Vote for NHL 13 Cover player - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote for NHL 13 Cover player Mon May 14, 2012 12:57 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Riprock wrote:Well, Karlsson is out of the running now, losing to Lundqvist. Make it Rangers 5, Sens 3.

Good. Let somebody else be jinxed.

37Vote for NHL 13 Cover player - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote for NHL 13 Cover player Mon May 14, 2012 6:23 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Yes, because there are such things as curses and jinxes.

Because Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews never won anything being on the cover, oh wait... and Stamkos sucks, his ability to score goals has declined... oh, wait....

38Vote for NHL 13 Cover player - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote for NHL 13 Cover player Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:02 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

So, old news now, but Claude Giroux won the fan voting, will be on the cover. Good for him, I'm not that upset. Wished it was Karlsson - but he's a good young kid from the GOA. Cover will be revealed tonight at awards.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum