GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vote for NHL 13 Cover player

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16Vote for NHL 13 Cover player - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for NHL 13 Cover player Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:08 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Oh and Kane's assault happened after being named to the cover.

But Toews and Kane won the SC, Stamkos is a Rocket Richard and top scorer in the league

17Vote for NHL 13 Cover player - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for NHL 13 Cover player Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:44 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm more concerned with them actually improving the Cussing game for cone as opposed to who's on the cover. Same game every year!

18Vote for NHL 13 Cover player - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for NHL 13 Cover player Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:00 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Just vote damnit. Seriously. Who cares about what you think about the game right now - this is about voting a Senator on the cover. And besides, nothing about the game has been revealed, so your comment is irrelevant until you have anything to be actual concerned about.

19Vote for NHL 13 Cover player - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for NHL 13 Cover player Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:03 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I did vote for Karlsson though!!!!!!!

20Vote for NHL 13 Cover player - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for NHL 13 Cover player Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:05 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Riprock wrote:If you believe in curses, then I'd be more worried about how you believe in foolish, irrational superstitions instead of who is on the cover of a videogame Facepalm

Just vote for Karlsson damnit. Why would you not want a Senator player on the cover of an international videogame played by millions of people worldwide?

In fact, because he is Swedish, they might even keep him on the cover in Sweden. (They do different covers in Europe).

It make not difference whether *we* believe in the curse or not. My performance as a fan does not influence the team's performance.

The players, however, are often deeply (and most irrationally) superstitious. *They* may believe in the curse.

21Vote for NHL 13 Cover player - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for NHL 13 Cover player Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Or they are extremely grateful for being named the cover athlete as the others have, and get sponsorships and endorsements and media publicity.

22Vote for NHL 13 Cover player - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for NHL 13 Cover player Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:I did vote for Karlsson though!!!!!!!

Clapping

Wait... only once? Dammit!

23Vote for NHL 13 Cover player - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for NHL 13 Cover player Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Also, to show you how serious the players are, the guys in the voting process that re on Twitter are plugging away trying to get votes. Too bad Karlsson isn't on there.

24Vote for NHL 13 Cover player - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for NHL 13 Cover player Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:23 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0704/gallery.nhl.ea.sports.curse/content.1.html

NHL '08 then had Eric Staal
NHL '09 had Phaneuf
NHL '10 had Kane
NHL '11 had Toews
NHL '12 Stamkos

So the curse was in effect up until NHL '10. I'm just saying...why take chances. #VoteKessel

25Vote for NHL 13 Cover player - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for NHL 13 Cover player Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:46 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Voted some more for Karlsson, but this is only the beginning. Right now it's deciding between him or Spezza. It's going to get a lot tougher when he's up against Subban and the other guys for example.

Going to need all the support he can. You know those Montreal and Toronto fans will be going all out on the voting.

26Vote for NHL 13 Cover player - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for NHL 13 Cover player Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:27 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Let Montreal and Toronto have it...they deserve SOMETHING...and that something is a cursed player.

There was a movement to get Stajan voted in. I'd be on board with that.

27Vote for NHL 13 Cover player - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for NHL 13 Cover player Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:23 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

http://covervote.nhl.com/

Round 2 voting underway! Karlsson advances over Spezza, in a bracket with NE division winners: Vanek, Kessel, Subban, and Seguin.

Come on and vote for Karlsson please!!!!!!

28Vote for NHL 13 Cover player - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for NHL 13 Cover player Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:39 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Vote for Erik Karlsson as the NHL 13 cover athlete http://bit.ly/IF8YZ7 This round of voting ends April 22. It is down to a battle of the divisions

29Vote for NHL 13 Cover player - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for NHL 13 Cover player Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:41 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Riprock wrote:Vote for Erik Karlsson as the NHL 13 cover athlete http://bit.ly/IF8YZ7 This round of voting ends April 22. It is down to a battle of the divisions

Do they have the current standings?

30Vote for NHL 13 Cover player - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for NHL 13 Cover player Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:51 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Not from what I am able to see - I think the only way to remotely gauge popularity is to see how many "likes" other players have on the NHL 13 facebook page.

I've been voting daily, as much as I can.

31Vote for NHL 13 Cover player - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for NHL 13 Cover player Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:08 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Karlsson advances to the next round (head-to-head voting). Ironically he is matched-up against Lundqvist.

Voting for his half of the brackets begins May 3.

32Vote for NHL 13 Cover player - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for NHL 13 Cover player Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:51 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Riprock wrote:Karlsson advances to the next round (head-to-head voting). Ironically he is matched-up against Lundqvist.

Voting for his half of the brackets begins May 3.

If Sens win the Rangers fans switch over to Yankees and the next round would be a cake-walk for Karlsson. If they lose it's a different story.

33Vote for NHL 13 Cover player - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for NHL 13 Cover player Mon May 14, 2012 12:18 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Well, Karlsson is out of the running now, losing to Lundqvist. Make it Rangers 5, Sens 3.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum