GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vote my wife into space!!

+10
spader
Ev
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
asq2
TheAvatar
wprager
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

31Vote my wife into space!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:45 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Lets get this vote count to 69

.....Thousand!!!! Ahhhhh!
Apollo... Space... 69... it all makes sense...

32Vote my wife into space!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:56 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:2869 now via my work IP address...

Heh heh. 69... heh heh. Apollo... heh heh.

2959 from home Smile

33Vote my wife into space!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:12 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I thought it was important to post what my wife's submission says here. Please take some time to read it over and you'll see for yourself why I feel so strongly about getting this vote count to take off and get her the win.

I have always dreamed of going into space, growing up with Star Trek, and watching all the Discovery channel shows I can about space. Having battled ovarian cancer and finding out my daughter is autistic in 2011, I have vowed to make 2012 another memorable year, but this time more positive memories. I am in remission, and we are working with my daughter so she too can have the best life has to offer. I want to show my daughter and my son that nothing is out of your reach - even space, if you are willing to take a chance. I have worked for a wonderful marriage, healthy and happy children, a beautiful home, and outstanding employment. We have introduced our children as much as possible to new experiences, and I see no better way to teach them that learning is an enjoyable, life long process than to go out in space. Please vote to send me there and make this dream come true! Natasha

34Vote my wife into space!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:37 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

35Vote my wife into space!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:24 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

36Vote my wife into space!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:39 am

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Big 'ol jump last night!

37Vote my wife into space!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:20 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Is it supposed to be limited to 10 votes per day? I keep clicking on the vote button, and the counter keeps going up. Done it more than 10 times in the last hour.

38Vote my wife into space!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:32 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:Is it supposed to be limited to 10 votes per day? I keep clicking on the vote button, and the counter keeps going up. Done it more than 10 times in the last hour.
Nice! Keep clicking!!!! I always get stopped at 10.

39Vote my wife into space!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:35 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Is it supposed to be limited to 10 votes per day? I keep clicking on the vote button, and the counter keeps going up. Done it more than 10 times in the last hour.

Other people are voting and the counter is refreshed every time you try to vote. After you've done your ten the message "No more votes are allowed until next day" against a light-tan background appears just above the "ASTRONAUT NEXT?" title. It's by IP address, so I voted 10 times at home and another 10 just now at work (and, no, trying a DHCP Renew on my router didn't help -- even if you don't have a static IP, chances are extremely high that the same one will be re-used).

40Vote my wife into space!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:48 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:

Other people are voting and the counter is refreshed every time you try to vote. After you've done your ten the message "No more votes are allowed until next day" against a light-tan background appears just above the "ASTRONAUT NEXT?" title. It's by IP address, so I voted 10 times at home and another 10 just now at work (and, no, trying a DHCP Renew on my router didn't help -- even if you don't have a static IP, chances are extremely high that the same one will be re-used).

Sweet. I'll vote again when I get home.

41Vote my wife into space!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:07 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

She's on the leaderboard:

http://metroinspace.com/ca/galleries/top_entries

42Vote my wife into space!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:50 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The leader has 67,166!!!

Get clicking!!!!!

43Vote my wife into space!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:23 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Mine stopped letting me vote eventually, but I got at least 25 in. Dunno how it worked, but it happened.

44Vote my wife into space!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:02 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Mine stopped letting me vote eventually, but I got at least 25 in. Dunno how it worked, but it happened.

Like I said, while you are clicking, so are other people. The counter is not going to update only for your clicks.

45Vote my wife into space!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:31 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yes, despite appearances, I am not a total moron. I understand that other people voted while I voted. What I am saying is, it let me go way beyond 10 votes before it started telling me that I reached my limit.

46Vote my wife into space!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:39 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:The leader has 67,166!!!

Get clicking!!!!!

the leader gained a thousand over several days compared to my wife's current pace of over a thousand per day so lets keep that pace increasing Smile

47Vote my wife into space!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:42 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

holy crap! she cgained 2000 votes since last night.

48Vote my wife into space!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:49 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

another 4000 and she is in the top ten people. find some more ip adresses would ya Ahhhhh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum