GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vote my wife into space!!

+10
spader
Ev
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
asq2
TheAvatar
wprager
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

1Vote my wife into space!! Empty Vote my wife into space!! Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:09 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hey all,

I don't often do stuff like this but I'd like to get as many votes for my wife as possible. She wants to go into space and with your help she just might be able to. Pass this on, post it on facebook twitter the crap out of it whatever you can do to help.

Here's the link. Please read her submission.

http://metroinspace.com/ca/view/codn

P.S vote or I'll ban you from the site...well not really but vote oh yeah and keep voting!!!

Also it would be nice to annoy the crap out of my wife with that line "One of these days bang zoom right to the moon" if she wins and do so until she actually goes into space.

2Vote my wife into space!! Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:28 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

remember you can vote about 10 times a day :D

3Vote my wife into space!! Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:39 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nice, will do!

4Vote my wife into space!! Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:05 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hey, you can vote 10 times by just clicking that thingy repeatedly. Now why couldn't the NHL do that for the ASG? We could have gotten Gonchar in as well.

5Vote my wife into space!! Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:17 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Voted, tweeted and facebooked ... good luck,

6Vote my wife into space!! Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Click here - VOTE

That should make the vote immediately. Just click that ten times :D

7Vote my wife into space!! Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:02 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

voted Smile

8Vote my wife into space!! Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:34 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

26 minutes and you can flood the site with votes again :D

9Vote my wife into space!! Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:02 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hmm, 12:03 and I cannot vote again.

10Vote my wife into space!! Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:49 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I have voted to send your wife into space... and beyond!!!!!

11Vote my wife into space!! Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:20 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:I have voted to send your wife into space... and beyond!!!!!

Vertigo

12Vote my wife into space!! Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:29 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I am always up for voting any woman off the planet. Your wife is no exception.

13Vote my wife into space!! Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:34 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I voted 20 times but if the goal is to lead in votes then, I'm sorry to say, I think it's a war not worth fighting for Smile Some guy has like 60000 votes

14Vote my wife into space!! Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:36 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hey, maybe Leaf fans should start a movement to vote Burke into space.

15Vote my wife into space!! Empty Re: Vote my wife into space!! Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:31 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:I voted 20 times but if the goal is to lead in votes then, I'm sorry to say, I think it's a war not worth fighting for Smile Some guy has like 60000 votes

It can be done with enough momentum. There are a few hundred "first time" visitors too this site daily.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 11]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum