GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jason Smith chargedwith assaulting wife, daughter

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Edmonton/2010/09/08/15286831.html

His lawyer says the charges sound a lot worse than what really happened. That would have to be the understatement of the decade for this to somehow end well.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

That sucks, I hope that everything works out for everyone involved. He can't even live with his family right now and he's going to miss his daughter's birthday.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

There will be no happy ending here. If Smith did anything it's reprehensible and he should be punished. If he did nothing, he'll still in all likelihood have to plead guilty if it's the same as Ontario.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I feel badly for a great hockey career that's about to be permanently overshadowed by something that you simply do not do in life. PKC might be right, he might have dementia, or have concussion issues where his fuse is real short, but in the end...unfortunately it doesn't change anything.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:I feel badly for a great hockey career that's about to be permanently overshadowed by something that you simply do not do in life. PKC might be right, he might have dementia, or have concussion issues where his fuse is real short, but in the end...unfortunately it doesn't change anything.

Or his wife might have been pissed at him for something and called 911? Who knows.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I feel badly for a great hockey career that's about to be permanently overshadowed by something that you simply do not do in life. PKC might be right, he might have dementia, or have concussion issues where his fuse is real short, but in the end...unfortunately it doesn't change anything.

Or his wife might have been pissed at him for something and called 911? Who knows.

You said it yourself though, no happy endings here I don't think.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

You said it yourself though, no happy endings here I don't think.

You're right. Either way, you have a broken family or a destroyed reputation or both.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum