GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade Bonanza 2012! Speculation, Rumours, the Works!

+21
Oglethorpe
NEELY
TheAvatar
Number Twenty Nine
stempniaksen
cash
sandysensfan
spader
Hoags
Da lil Guy
wprager
rooneypoo
Ev
Riprock
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
dennycrane
SensHulk
tim1_2
PTFlea
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 67]

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:With the injury to Anderson, and considering Lehner's struggles, do the Sens go after Nabokov or another pending UFA goalie?

Isles are trying to resign Nabakov, so I doubt they're interested in trading him barring overpayment.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:and yeah I would say that a star hockey player doing drugs like that is a shocker in this day and age. Maybe not Ovie, but Toews or Stamkos for sure.

Single car collision. We all know what that means:

Yahoo Sports NHL @YahooSportsNHL
'Hawks say Jonathan Toews wasn't injured in one-car collision with pole in downtown Chicago. Toews says: "I'm good." yhoo.it/yBK2XV

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

I imagine the presence of Patrick Kane makes it hard for a Hawks player to get a cab in Chicago.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:I imagine the presence of Patrick Kane makes it hard for a Hawks player to get a cab in Chicago.
Ha. Wasn't he in Buffalo when that happened?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:Ovechkin isn't as fast, not nearly as agressive, and that leads to a lot of time and space taken away from him. To me, that scream steroids.

You think if Ovechkin was caught they would out him? 0% chance. Everything about his game says he was on juice and is now off it.

Remember the steroid scandal from 2009?

http://www.gmhockey.com/t2391-look-out-possible-steroid-scandal-coming-for-the-washington-caps

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Forgot all about that to be honest and his game has gone down steadily since then.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:With the injury to Anderson, and considering Lehner's struggles, do the Sens go after Nabokov or another pending UFA goalie?

Nabokov will cost a 2nd +, maybe even a 1st. That dude is playing out of his mind.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Look out, Carter to LA happening in 3...2...1...

JJ, Loktionov + 1st?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'd say just JJ + 1st or 2nd.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Vancouver trying to land Ott from Dallas per Mac + others.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:I'd say just JJ + 1st or 2nd.

JJ and a FRP is pretty crazy. I get that he was very successful in Philly, but there are just too many red flags.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

NEELY wrote:

Depends. I think they give the ball to Lehner.

Not saying history will repeat itself -- as it is a different league -- but Lehner had a bad regular season last year and led Binghamton to the promised land... can he repeat that feat and help keep the Sens in the playoff race?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:

JJ and a FRP is pretty crazy. I get that he was very successful in Philly, but there are just too many red flags.

Pierre LeBrun says Double-J for sure.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
spader wrote:

JJ makes sense. JJ + 1st is an overpay, imo.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
spader wrote:

Depends on what the whole deal is.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
spader wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
spader wrote:

Depends on what the whole deal is.
Oh, I'll buy that. If there are other pieces in the mix, then it's up for grabs. JJ + 1st straight up for Carter would be crazy, though. Who knows, though. If JC can return to his 80 or so point total that he put up a couple of years ago in Philly, that changes things. Shrug

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

McKenzie says Dustin Brown is available.

That is a guy I want the Sens to get. I'd put him ahead of Nash in terms if guys I would want on the Sens. Obviously love Nash, but cost and salary are too much for the Sens right now. If price is right to get Brown, do it.

where to start... Foligno + Butler?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Riprock wrote:McKenzie says Dustin Brown is available.

That is a guy I want the Sens to get. I'd put him ahead of Nash in terms if guys I would want on the Sens. Obviously love Nash, but cost and salary are too much for the Sens right now. If price is right to get Brown, do it.

where to start... Foligno + Butler?

Whoa, coming from (probably) the biggest Nash fan on the site, that's a pretty significant comment. I agree completely. I'd love to see Brown in a Sens uniform. I don't think Foligno and Butler do it, but I'm not sure what the Kings would want in return. Foligno and a blue chip or FRP, maybe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum