GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade Bonanza 2012! Speculation, Rumours, the Works!

+21
Oglethorpe
NEELY
TheAvatar
Number Twenty Nine
stempniaksen
cash
sandysensfan
spader
Hoags
Da lil Guy
wprager
rooneypoo
Ev
Riprock
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
dennycrane
SensHulk
tim1_2
PTFlea
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I'm waiting for Mac to confirm. Smells like a fake.

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

Meh, Pavelski + Demers + Griess + 1st is a massive overpay, I'd say. I call 'bogus.'

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's bogus.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Joe Spinelli, the guy who tweeted it, was just replying to someone else who had said that this is the week they UNfollow the most people on Twitter, as fake trades get posted.

Stand down.

And shame on this even getting posted here, total BS.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Any Rick Nash updates?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's bogus? What the hell is funny about that?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:Any Rick Nash updates?

Columbus is saving this blockbuster for Deadline Day to make up for last year's Dung Deadline Day.

Nash and a 1st to WAS for Ovechkin and Holtby.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

30% off price of meal if you are wearing a Dustin Penner jersey.....

http://www.stanleysfarm.com/our-sugarbush.php

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Number Twenty Nine wrote:30% off price of meal if you are wearing a Dustin Penner jersey.....

http://www.stanleysfarm.com/our-sugarbush.php

A better deal would be to "Penner-size" it for no extra charge. Notice the name of the place? Coincidence... Vertigo

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Pavelski isn't a guy I'd give up for Nash - Clowe maybe, but Pavelski isn't really the guy you want to move IMO.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Call it me what ever you want, doesn't change the fact that a lot young people with money snort a lot of it up their nose.

Sucks to hear but that's the way it is. Always has been, always will be. Coke is more social then I ever believed it was.

Go tell these guys about his coke use:

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1043199&page=14

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Haha why? So everyone can say "omg, no way he would use coke". lol. They will say "maybe he drinks a little too much". That's basially the way 90% of the people who don't actually see what the real party scene is like say.

One is legal so people accept it, one is illegal so they don't. The US is the worst for this kind of thing and unless a players "habit" gets so out of control it's impossible to ignore then it's "hear no evil, see no evil".

AO is a party boy who does coke, same with Mike Richards.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Haha why? So everyone can say "omg, no way he would use coke". lol. They will say "maybe he drinks a little too much". That's basially the way 90% of the people who don't actually see what the real party scene is like say.

One is legal so people accept it, one is illegal so they don't. The US is the worst for this kind of thing and unless a players "habit" gets so out of control it's impossible to ignore then it's "hear no evil, see no evil".

AO is a party boy who does coke, same with Mike Richards.

For the entertainment value. Go forth young Billy Madison.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

It's about his decline and while I think his off ice issues have a lot to do with it there's no absolute reason for it. Guys have done drugs forever and been able to win, the Oilers are a nice example of that.

Either way, I honestly don't care that much. Good things happen to good people.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Any developments in the Rick Nash sweeps?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:Any developments in the Rick Nash sweeps?

Nash, after reading about how he was traded to SJ on Twitter, promptly walked into Howson's office and gave him the finger and said "THANK Cussing GOD, FINALLY!!!!"

He's currently packing his suitcase at home with a big grin on his face, unaware of the cruel reality that still is.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:Call it me what ever you want, doesn't change the fact that a lot young people with money snort a lot of it up their nose.

Sucks to hear but that's the way it is. Always has been, always will be. Coke is more social then I ever believed it was.

Go tell these guys about his coke use:

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1043199&page=14

But why has there been one of the most dramatic drop offs in modern history? 65 goals, 110 point to...45 points in 59 games? What gives?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Any developments in the Rick Nash sweeps?

Nash, after reading about how he was traded to SJ on Twitter, promptly walked into Howson's office and gave him the finger and said "THANK Cussing GOD, FINALLY!!!!"

He's currently packing his suitcase at home with a big grin on his face, unaware of the cruel reality that still is.

Poor bastard. Laughing3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum