GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Sens @ Leafs, Tuesday, January 17, 2012 @ 7:00PM

+12
Bramlet07
spader
LeCaptain
SensHulk
rooneypoo
Ev
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
tim1_2
PTFlea
Riprock
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 13]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Ottawa getting no credit for win. Two goalie interferences and bad goal on Turris (as opposed to great shot).

They sicken and amuse me all at once.

And Phaneuf was the big hero standing up to big bad Foligno, funny how he had to fight for himself. If a Leaf player hip checked Alfie like that they'd be answering to Neil or Carkner by the next shift. Rosehill went after him and said a few things but wasn't willing to drop them.

That's a Buffalo Sabres response, that team has no truculence. They're not going to win anything with that mentality.

Speaking of truculence, Spezza smoked Phanoof pretty good too.

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Did he ? I need to find that, I saw the face wash Captain Overrated gave him and they said some words.

Apparently Leaf fans are crying that Smith was running Kessel and making things hard for him and no one on the Laffs did anything. DIdn't notice that at all but good on him for doing a great job taking on his assigned target.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Did he ? I need to find that, I saw the face wash Captain Overrated gave him and they said some words.

Apparently Leaf fans are crying that Smith was running Kessel and making things hard for him and no one on the Laffs did anything. DIdn't notice that at all but good on him for doing a great job taking on his assigned target.

Yeah, he sure did. Bowen said something like "The Captains are going at it."

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:Ottawa getting no credit for win. Two goalie interferences and bad goal on Turris (as opposed to great shot).

Stoopid dumb Donkey hillbilly Leaf fans.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:

Stoopid dumb Donkey hillbilly Leaf fans.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Kypreos went on a rage against Cox who suggested Phaneuf's fight against Foligno was stupid Laugh1

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:Kypreos went on a rage against Cox who suggested Phaneuf's fight against Foligno was stupid Laugh1

What a bunch of silly gooses.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:Kypreos went on a rage against Cox who suggested Phaneuf's fight against Foligno was stupid Laugh1

Kypreos was right this time IMO. You can't let someone do that to you - especially if you think that was dirty, you have to take matters into your own hands. If he didn't, he'd look like an even bigger puss than he did when Foligno beat him like a rented mule.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:

Kypreos was right this time IMO. You can't let someone do that to you - especially if you think that was dirty, you have to take matters into your own hands. If he didn't, he'd look like an even bigger puss than he did when Foligno beat him like a rented mule.

The argument I think was whether to go after him when they're ahead only 2-1. To take yourself out for that long period as captain. It's quite the gray area

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

The argument I think was whether to go after him when they're ahead only 2-1. To take yourself out for that long period as captain. It's quite the gray area

Phanoof is not good enough for that to matter. Beer

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Yeah, I still think he kinda had to do it. Unless one of their piece of Dung goons would have stepped up, but then you'd have Carkner or Neil stepping up against them. It's a happy area for sure.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Meh. I liked it. I thought it was good hockey. Settle it there, done.

Cox is an idiot... plain and simple. Old, cranky and tired.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

GDT: Sens @ Leafs, Tuesday, January 17, 2012 @ 7:00PM - Page 12 Celine_fog2-1

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:GDT: Sens @ Leafs, Tuesday, January 17, 2012 @ 7:00PM - Page 12 Celine_fog2-1

That's how I remember it too.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:

He is so full of Dung that I have to burn the Brodeur book I got I think. How can I read something by someone who I don't respect at all?

Actually, that would make a sweet gift to SSF...he can enjoy the combined works of Cox and Brodeaur at this leisure! Ahhhhh!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:

He is so full of Dung that I have to burn the Brodeur book I got I think. How can I read something by someone who I don't respect at all?

Actually, that would make a sweet gift to SSF...he can enjoy the combined works of Cox and Brodeaur at this leisure! Ahhhhh!

Wow! What a combo.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:GDT: Sens @ Leafs, Tuesday, January 17, 2012 @ 7:00PM - Page 12 Celine_fog2-1

!!!

Oh man... LOL'ing in my office, during office hours, at that one. Nicely done.

Laugh1

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
Michallica wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Yeah, I still think he kinda had to do it. Unless one of their piece of Dung goons would have stepped up, but then you'd have Carkner or Neil stepping up against them. It's a happy area for sure.

Laugh1 You tried to type "gray area," missed the "y" and got "happy." Laugh1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum