GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHL Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the three leagues

+10
rooneypoo
spader
wprager
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
PTFlea
tim1_2
Ev
Riprock
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

I don't know of any in particular.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Petes' forward Austin Watson doesn't appear to be returning to Peterborough after the WJ's finished. He's asked for a trade.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

As per BigEv, J-G Pageau traded from Gatineau to Chicoutimi;

Gormley traded from Moncton to Shawinigan

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Riprock wrote:As per BigEv, J-G Pageau traded from Gatineau to Chicoutimi;

Gormley traded from Moncton to Shawinigan

Pageau was traded?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Yep. Keep up with the twitter thing, Spez. Smile

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Young Mike Cazzolla added to the 67's.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Great addition for the 67s. I might drive down and see a game or two, they have a lethal top 9.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:He has a very punchable face too:

CHL Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the three leagues - Page 4 Spooner_ryan150

Laughing3

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

67s on the big stage for two seasons:

http://www.ottawasun.com/2012/02/07/67s-to-play-two-seasons-at-scotiabank

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:67s on the big stage for two seasons:

http://www.ottawasun.com/2012/02/07/67s-to-play-two-seasons-at-scotiabank

Watch attendance plummet because of the arena's location Sarcasm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Great addition for the 67s. I might drive down and see a game or two, they have a lethal top 9.

Drive all the way down to Kanata?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Great addition for the 67s. I might drive down and see a game or two, they have a lethal top 9.

Drive all the way down to Kanata?

Too far.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

How will that work having two hockey teams playing out of the same arena?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

This actually works out great for the 67s (apart form the travel) because I remember Jeff Hunt always wanted no NHL games in Ottawa on nights when the 67s played because that affected his attendance. This way, he doesn't have to worry anymore (for 2 seasons at least)

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Riprock wrote:How will that work having two hockey teams playing out of the same arena?

What the Diddle? First I hear of it this morning...

Our ice is already CRAPPY, I hope to heck they're gonna bring in a new system and a new ice team to make it good, because this has the potential to be....not good.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:This actually works out great for the 67s (apart form the travel) because I remember Jeff Hunt always wanted no NHL games in Ottawa on nights when the 67s played because that affected his attendance. This way, he doesn't have to worry anymore (for 2 seasons at least)

But I'm pretty sure that CHL games have to be played on certain days, typically Thurs-Sun because of school.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Edmonton Oil Kings play in Rexall Place with the Oilers.

67's will mainly ply Friday nights and Sunday afternoon, which the Sens typically don't play a lot of at home.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Riprock wrote:How will that work having two hockey teams playing out of the same arena?

They'll need longer benches.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum