GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+10
Ev
Oglethorpe
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
spader
SensHulk
wprager
Flo The Action
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:Habs booed off the ice as they lose 3-1 to Laine and the Jets.

Really? Like actually booed off the ice by their own fans?

Yep, I was running errands and listened to the end of the game oh the radio.
Beauty!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens can pass them tomorrow.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Florida is two for two in California after defeating the Kings 3-2. The two points leap frogs then over the Leafs and Bruins into third. Boston slips down to the second wildcard spot and the Leafs are out.

Islanders - who I said had the inside track - lost to the Devil's and remain one point back of the Leafs in the wildcard race. Buffalo beat the Blues (in regulation, no less) and are also just one point back, but they've played two more games.

It's gonna get crazy.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If you rank teams by points per game or winning percentage, the Senators are slightly ahead of the Canadiens.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Did you see Drouin's OT goal? If we could have had him for Ceci ...

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Did you see Drouin's OT goal? If we could have had him for Ceci ...

Am I the only one who thought he was bit of a puck hog on that play? Shrug

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoff-Machine wrote:
wprager wrote:Did you see Drouin's OT goal? If we could have had him for Ceci ...

Am I the only one who thought he was bit of a puck hog on that play?  Shrug

Nope, I thought exact same. But at least it was three on three so more room and fewer teammates.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Florida is up 1-0 on the Blues. Still early, but of they win they will pass the Leafs and tie Boston; the gashes hands will put them ahead of the Bruins, third in the Atlantic, pushing the Leafs out of a playoff spot.

*IF* they win.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Florida is up 1-0 on the Blues. Still early, but of they win they will pass the Leafs and tie Boston; the gashes hands will put them ahead of the Bruins, third in the Atlantic, pushing the Leafs out of a playoff spot.

*IF* they win.

They won. Good game actually.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Trocheck GWG with 5 seconds to go after the Blues tied it up early in the third.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Brooks Laich on waivers by the Leafs. Getting ready to load up for the playoff push? What if we grab Laich and Michalek? Can't be worse than McCormick and Bailey, eh?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Anybody see any of the Habs-Rangers game? I thought both teams played pretty badly. Except the goalies.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Brooks Laich on waivers by the Leafs.  Getting ready to load up for the playoff push?  What if we grab Laich and Michalek?  Can't be worse than McCormick and Bailey, eh?

A couple years ago and I'd have been interested, but now I don't think Brooks Laich has much to offer, even for our injury-depleted roster.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens have 70 points with 24 games to go. If they play .500 the rest of the way they end up with 94 points; that's probably not enough this year.

The team is 7-3 in their last 10 road games, which is where they will be spending the majority of the rest of the season (15 road games vs. 9 at home).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bruins and Panthers both lose in regulation, stopping their win streaks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum