GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day - Senators @ Leafs, 7:00PM, Saturday, Movember 12, 2011

+8
stempniaksen
Oglethorpe
NEELY
Ev
PTFlea
wprager
shabbs
Riprock
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Was sportin' the jersey today... new streak? Awwwwww yeah!!!!!

Game Day - Senators @ Leafs, 7:00PM, Saturday, Movember 12, 2011 - Page 4 Img2011101900010

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Was sportin' the jersey today... new streak? Awwwwww yeah!!!!!

Game Day - Senators @ Leafs, 7:00PM, Saturday, Movember 12, 2011 - Page 4 Img2011101900010

Game Day - Senators @ Leafs, 7:00PM, Saturday, Movember 12, 2011 - Page 4 Aww-ye18

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nice! Leafs are playing like crap! Ahhhhh!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Well, a win is a win is a win. Glad to see someone step up... can't count on the highest paid player, that's for sure. He must be hurt. Almost cost the team the game with that turn over.

Seems like that first goal was a wakeup call to Anderson, he was amazing after that.

Foligno, awesome. Smith, awesome. Karlsson, so tallented.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:Nice! Leafs are playing like crap! Ahhhhh!

Again, they are on the same level as the Sens. Always have been. You are going to owe me 48 beers, Wing Dang Doodle.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Well, to be fair Leafs are without their starting goalie, and still are 2nd in the East.

But yeah Sens owned them tonight. A few close calls, but they won. Those 2 ENG were just icing.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm quite delighted just thinking that Leafs fans probably thought this was their night what with all those "legends" in attendance.

How they sicken me.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

NEELY wrote:Well, a win is a win is a win. Glad to see someone step up... can't count on the highest paid player, that's for sure. He must be hurt. Almost cost the team the game with that turn over.

Seems like that first goal was a wakeup call to Anderson, he was amazing after that.

Smith was awesome tonight, so was Condra. The PK was solid. Something is up with Spezza for sure. He's regressing.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:
NEELY wrote:Well, a win is a win is a win. Glad to see someone step up... can't count on the highest paid player, that's for sure. He must be hurt. Almost cost the team the game with that turn over.

Smith was awesome tonight, so was Condra. The PK was solid. Something is up with Spezza for sure. He's regressing.

Haha, no he isn't. He's Spezza. This is what he is.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Always nice to BURRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNN the Leafs in their own building!! DIEDIEDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matrix played well, good bounce-back game. He's the man. God bless his chrome-dome.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oh, and Diddle off with the Spezza Dung...that horse has been beaten.

BeatingaDeadHorse

NEELY

Mod
Mod

tim1_2 wrote:Oh, and Diddle off with the Spezza Dung...that horse has been beaten.

BeatingaDeadHorse

He played like Dung. I can't comment on the game that was just played?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Oh, and Diddle off with the Spezza Dung...that horse has been beaten.

BeatingaDeadHorse

I'd say that he was a +2, but then you'd just copy & paste your "+/- means nothing" statement, and then start talking about how he got all his points against teams that suck in situations that don't matter.

We know he's struggling the past few games, that's been well-documented on these forums. I'd say he's fighting injury, others would say this is just typical Spezza...yaddayaddayadda...now that that conversation is over, let's continue with other topics. Like how awesome Macarthur's goal was...into his own net. Proverbial icing on the proverbial (delicious) cake.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
NEELY wrote:

BeatingaDeadHorse

I'd say that he was a +2, but then you'd just copy & paste your "+/- means nothing" statement, and then start talking about how he got all his points against teams that suck in situations that don't matter.

We know he's struggling the past few games, that's been well-documented on these forums. I'd say he's fighting injury, others would say this is just typical Spezza...yaddayaddayadda...now that that conversation is over, let's continue with other topics. Like how awesome Macarthur's goal was...into his own net. Proverbial icing on the proverbial (delicious) cake.

I'm still savoring the tasty deliciousness.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
NEELY wrote:

BeatingaDeadHorse

The only cake I've ever had that tastes BETTER with beer!

Cheers Beer

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
NEELY wrote:

BeatingaDeadHorse

The only cake I've ever had that tastes BETTER with beer!

Cheers Beer

You should try it with a glass of Leafs fans tears of disappointment and shame.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Belfour already drank all the tears.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Belfour already drank all the tears.

Game Day - Senators @ Leafs, 7:00PM, Saturday, Movember 12, 2011 - Page 4 164414

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum