GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Ottawa vs. Winnipeg - Monday, Sep 26, 4pm EST, CBC

+17
The Silfer Server
Ev
asq2
spader
Hockeyhero22000
SensGirl11
stempniaksen
cash
wprager
shabbs
PTFlea
Da lil Guy
rooneypoo
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
SensHulk
tim1_2
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 16]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I was wondering who ever actually used technical support. I looked at your age, and now I know why. Goodbye

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Hmm, and *now* it's there, but in the Overview tab, not TV.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Da lil Guy wrote:Found it.

Go to Rogers.com, sign in to 'my rogers', go to 'products and services' tab, TV subtab.

There is a (tiny) link to 'remote TV manager' in the list. Click that. List of channels comes up. Once loaded, find the show (514, 4:00 - shows as 'the game' for me) click the show. Will give you the option to record (defaults to 4:00-7:00 - I set it 4-8). You should get a pop up telling you that it's been scheduled successfully.

Yeah, that's the one. Pretty sweet. You need to have a Rogers profile tied to your account to do this. You can manage quite a lot of your services via this method. I added a US roaming voice/text package to my wife's phone for her upcoming trip to NY. Nice and simple.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SWEET!!! Recording set.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

According to the online list of recordings, I do not have "Terra Nova" scheduled to be recorded tonight. That could be problematic. I think it repeats on Saturday, but I didn't see *any* scheduled recording, and I'm pretty sure I set it up for one of those days.

Will have to double check what is going on when I get home.

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore

Corey Locke between Mike Hoffman and Bobby Butler

I wonder if that's a message to Butler...

Man, are we ever icing a Dung forward lineup. Jesus.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

cash wrote:
Corey Locke between Mike Hoffman and Bobby Butler

I wonder if that's a message to Butler...

Man, are we ever icing a Dung forward lineup. Jesus.

This is the FINAL chance for Locke. This is it IMO. Two snipers (Hoffman has such a nice future if he continues to develop), this is it Lockie, do it now, or don't do it at all.

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore

GolfingBanana

swing and a miss

(Imo)

No, dude, no. Locke is done. I thought he'd have worked on his skating over the summer,but he's as slow as ever. He has zero chance of being a regular NHLer. He won't now and it's incredibly unlikely he will in the future.

Hoffman will probably survive the next round of cuts, but he'll be in Bingo to start. He'll probably be on the first line with Locke, which is exactly where Butler may find himself if he doesn't step it up (or get picked up on waivers on his way down).

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

cash wrote: GolfingBanana

swing and a miss

(Imo)

No, dude, no. Locke is done. I thought he'd have worked on his skating over the summer,but he's as slow as ever. He has zero chance of being a regular NHLer. He won't now and it's incredibly unlikely he will in the future.

Hoffman will probably survive the next round of cuts, but he'll be in Bingo to start. He'll probably be on the first line with Locke, which is exactly where Butler may find himself if he doesn't step it up (or get picked up on waivers on his way down).

That is never going to happen. Never.

I don't know any other way to say it. Zero chance of Butler being waived.

And Locke doesn't look good at all, this is...his last chance to show he can do it here. Not that he has much of a chance, but if he did, this would be it.

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore

SpezDispenser wrote:
cash wrote: GolfingBanana

swing and a miss

(Imo)

That is never going to happen. Never.

I don't know any other way to say it. Zero chance of Butler being waived.

And Locke doesn't look good at all, this is...his last chance to show he can do it here. Not that he has much of a chance, but if he did, this would be it.

You can bookmark this if you want: Locke won't play a single NHL game this year. Not one.

And as for Butler, I agree that it's highly unlikely. That being said, if he gets outplayed and doesn't produce, he may see the bench. If he gets benched and doesn't produce when he goes back in, you better believe he could get waived.

From what I've seen, it's not the most unlikely scenario. He doesn't look good. The hope would be that he just doesn't care about these games and is saving his stuff for when it matters.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

cash wrote:
You can bookmark this if you want: Locke won't play a single NHL game this year. Not one.

And as for Butler, I agree that it's highly unlikely. That being said, if he gets outplayed and doesn't produce, he may see the bench. If he gets benched and doesn't produce when he goes back in, you better believe he could get waived.

From what I've seen, it's not the most unlikely scenario. He doesn't look good. The hope would be that he just doesn't care about these games and is saving his stuff for when it matters.

I agree about Locke unfortunately for him. He looked awful in the game I saw (or did he play 2, can't remember). All I meant was that if there was a chance, this is his time to show.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Butler can't be waived, he hasn't played enough games. Butler could be sent down to Bingo no problem. Seems to have Regin syndrom, signs a 1 way, 2 year deal, new millionaire, forgets why he got it. Better start playing hard because there are about 5 guys ready to take his spot.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Locke is not an NHL player... not sure why people keep saying he "could" be, no offense to Cash obviously. I just never understood it.

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore

NEELY wrote:Butler can't be waived, he hasn't played enough games. Butler could be sent down to Bingo no problem. Seems to have Regin syndrom, signs a 1 way, 2 year deal, new millionaire, forgets why he got it. Better start playing hard because there are about 5 guys ready to take his spot.

That's awesome. I didn't know that. That means this is a definite message to him. Start Cussing playing or start riding the bus.

NEELY wrote:Locke is not an NHL player... not sure why people keep saying he "could" be, no offense to Cash obviously. I just never understood it.

Yeah I said prior to training camp that he could come in and steal that 2nd line job if he trained hard in the summer and really REALLY improved his skating. Then I saw him play.... end of story.

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore

Is the same true for all the Bingo callups? Can Greening be sent down without going through waivers?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Meh, I don't think it was ever a question or even a chance Locke would make it. He's there to help Bingo win and help the kids get much needed playoff experience. Locke will pay off in other ways and I'm glad he's in the organization... no chance he is in Ottawa/Bingo after this year though unless he wants to stay in NA. Making 250,00-300,000 in The AHL isn't the worst way to make a living though.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

cash wrote:Is the same true for all the Bingo callups? Can Greening be sent down without going through waivers?

Think so, but I don't think anyone is being sent down. 23 spots available and having internal competition all year long is a good thing.

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Stream?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum