GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Ottawa vs. Winnipeg - Monday, Sep 26, 4pm EST, CBC

+17
The Silfer Server
Ev
asq2
spader
Hockeyhero22000
SensGirl11
stempniaksen
cash
wprager
shabbs
PTFlea
Da lil Guy
rooneypoo
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
SensHulk
tim1_2
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 16]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cowen-Karlsson - future killer duo. Looking forward!

Da lil Guy

Rookie
Rookie

tim1_2 wrote:
Da lil Guy wrote:Forgot to set my PVR, d'oh!

If you're on Rogers, they have a new service where you can access and set your PVR on the internet. You can't watch anything, but you can set it to record. I haven't looked into myself, but I know it's available.

I am with Rogers and looked to see if they had something like this - I couldn't find anything.

If it exists and someone is familiar with it I'd love to know how it works.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:

If you're on Rogers, they have a new service where you can access and set your PVR on the internet. You can't watch anything, but you can set it to record. I haven't looked into myself, but I know it's available.
I just did this... sweet!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

details pls?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Wow Cowen and Karlsson paired up Drool

EDIT: in hindsight, it sounds kinda pervy

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'm very excited to see what Zibanejad could do as a center with Alfie and the Greening Monster on his wings. Probably not much, but I can be excited for a while longer.

Cowen-Karlsson! Yeah, baby!

And Phillips probably telling Rundblad -- go ahead, kid, go and have fun, and I'll mind the store.

Odd choice putting Gryba on the left. Rundblad is closest to being ready and I would have thought they'd try him out on the left, just to see if he can adjust.

Oh, well.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
details pls?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:I'm very excited to see what Zibanejad could do as a center with Alfie and the Greening Monster on his wings. Probably not much, but I can be excited for a while longer.

Cowen-Karlsson! Yeah, baby!

And Phillips probably telling Rundblad -- go ahead, kid, go and have fun, and I'll mind the store.

Odd choice putting Gryba on the left. Rundblad is closest to being ready and I would have thought they'd try him out on the left, just to see if he can adjust.

Oh, well.

There must be something about Gryba playing the left last year in Bingo.

But yeah, this should be a lot of fun. 4 in the aft. sucks though, but I'll stream it I guess, then watch when I get home if it's worth it.

Da lil Guy

Da lil Guy
Rookie
Rookie

Found it.

Go to Rogers.com, sign in to 'my rogers', go to 'products and services' tab, TV subtab.

There is a (tiny) link to 'remote TV manager' in the list. Click that. List of channels comes up. Once loaded, find the show (514, 4:00 - shows as 'the game' for me) click the show. Will give you the option to record (defaults to 4:00-7:00 - I set it 4-8). You should get a pop up telling you that it's been scheduled successfully.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:
shabbs wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

details pls?

Yeah, me too.

I just logged into MyRogers to do that, but it says I have no account registered with my profile. Luckily I do online bills so my account number is easy to grab. Try to add it, and it says that account is already associated with another profile.

So I have two profiles? That sucks, because I don't remember why or how to access it. Off to customer support -- there's a lineup to get into "chat".

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Da lil Guy wrote:Found it.

Go to Rogers.com, sign in to 'my rogers', go to 'products and services' tab, TV subtab.

There is a (tiny) link to 'remote TV manager' in the list. Click that. List of channels comes up. Once loaded, find the show (514, 4:00 - shows as 'the game' for me) click the show. Will give you the option to record (defaults to 4:00-7:00 - I set it 4-8). You should get a pop up telling you that it's been scheduled successfully.

You have to have a profile (for My Rogers) and your account has to be registered to that profile. I'm guessing most people who don't do this don't have a profile.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

By the way, this is the reply I got from steffeG regarding Rundblad playing the left side:

steffeG Stefan G:son
@MrMontagoose Not that I can remember, but I'm sure he has earlier in his career. Swedes are pretty interchangeable when it comes to sides.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

You have to have a profile (for My Rogers) and your account has to be registered to that profile. I'm guessing most people who don't do this don't have a profile.

I guess everything for me is already registered. I just logged in and did it, no probs.

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore

wprager wrote:By the way, this is the reply I got from steffeG regarding Rundblad playing the left side:

steffeG Stefan G:son
@MrMontagoose Not that I can remember, but I'm sure he has earlier in his career. Swedes are pretty interchangeable when it comes to sides.

He's actually been asked that several times now. That's one of the reasons I was so insistent that it's foreign to Rundblad.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, account stuff figured out (online chat session with agent is highly recommended). However I don't get any link to "remote TV manager". I can click to re-set the PVR or to re-authorize it. Maybe I need to do that?

Back to chat, I guess.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I was wondering who ever actually used technical support. I looked at your age, and now I know why. Goodbye

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hmm, and *now* it's there, but in the Overview tab, not TV.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yeah, that's the one. Pretty sweet. You need to have a Rogers profile tied to your account to do this. You can manage quite a lot of your services via this method. I added a US roaming voice/text package to my wife's phone for her upcoming trip to NY. Nice and simple.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum