GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cody Bass told to work on being a RW

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cody Bass told to work on being a RW Empty Cody Bass told to work on being a RW Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:43 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Awesome. Bryan Murray told Cody Bass (and I assume management in Bingo) that he wants him to learn every facet of the wing. Why? Because he has a better chance of permanently breaking in with the team I assume and also because they thought of him and Fisher together - or him and Foligno together makes me want to cry in happiness (and other teams cry in sadness).

Murray said "(Bass) thinks he can be a third or 4th line center for us, but we think that he could be more than that as a winger".

Neat.

2Cody Bass told to work on being a RW Empty Re: Cody Bass told to work on being a RW Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:52 am

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

At least their helping him in his developement.

3Cody Bass told to work on being a RW Empty Re: Cody Bass told to work on being a RW Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:54 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

It's a nice way of them saying they like what they see in his attitude and want him up with the big club. Good stuff.

4Cody Bass told to work on being a RW Empty Re: Cody Bass told to work on being a RW Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:11 am

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

Wow, can you imagine our depth:

Alfie-Spezz-Heat
Kelly-Vermette-Winchester
Bass-Fisher-Foligno
Ruutu-McAmmond-Neil

5Cody Bass told to work on being a RW Empty Re: Cody Bass told to work on being a RW Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:29 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I like this decision, this way it opens up options for him. If there's an injury to a winger he and Zubov and Shannon should be the first options.

6Cody Bass told to work on being a RW Empty Re: Cody Bass told to work on being a RW Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:26 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Man, this kid is gonna be awesome for us, I think... I can't wait... I think I may hold off on buying a jersey... I'm really starting to really like him! LOL, I may just get a Bass Jersey instead....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum