GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cody Bass Poll

+2
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
6 posters

Will Cody Bass start the year as an Ottawa Senator?

Cody Bass Poll Vote_lcap287%Cody Bass Poll Vote_rcap2 87% [ 34 ]
Cody Bass Poll Vote_lcap213%Cody Bass Poll Vote_rcap2 13% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 39

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cody Bass Poll Empty Cody Bass Poll Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:55 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Jammy and cash have gone on record as saying Cody Bass will NOT start the season in Ottawa, but instead be sent to Bingo to start the season.

Now...let the poll speak for itself. I'll have it running until...opening day in Sweden.

2Cody Bass Poll Empty Re: Cody Bass Poll Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:18 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

504Heater wrote:Jammy and cash have gone on record as saying Cody Bass will NOT start the season in Ottawa, but instead be sent to Bingo to start the season.

Now...let the poll speak for itself. I'll have it running until...opening day in Sweden.

300 posts for GM Central - Home for the ArmChair GM!!

- Unknown Author

3Cody Bass Poll Empty Re: Cody Bass Poll Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:34 pm

Mosky

Mosky
Rookie
Rookie

Whoa 4 votes for yes, 0 for no. Good start for the believers, bad for the non. lol

4Cody Bass Poll Empty Re: Cody Bass Poll Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:36 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Where's Jamvan and cash to back it up? cheers

In all seriousness, they might be right, but I don't know what Cody can learn in Bongo.

5Cody Bass Poll Empty Re: Cody Bass Poll Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:44 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:Where's Jamvan and cash to back it up? cheers

In all seriousness, they might be right, but I don't know what Cody can learn in Bongo.
He will be like Foligno was last year, well sort of and be called back and forth on a regular basis. They won't let him rot like McGooftan did.

6Cody Bass Poll Empty Re: Cody Bass Poll Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:00 pm

One thing that hasn't been discussed (anywhere, as far as I can tell) is Bass being a part of a package out of town...He certainly is not one of the untradeables...
If the Mez situation doesn't resolve with a new contract and a non-trade, then Bass could very well be sent elsewhere. He is young and tough and w/e but he is faily redundant on most rosters and is relatively easily replaced.

7Cody Bass Poll Empty Re: Cody Bass Poll Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:55 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

cash wrote:One thing that hasn't been discussed (anywhere, as far as I can tell) is Bass being a part of a package out of town...He certainly is not one of the untradeables...
If the Mez situation doesn't resolve with a new contract and a non-trade, then Bass could very well be sent elsewhere. He is young and tough and w/e but he is faily redundant on most rosters and is relatively easily replaced.

Could happen. I honestly never really thought about it.

- Unknown Author

8Cody Bass Poll Empty Re: Cody Bass Poll Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:36 am

AlfieforPM

AlfieforPM
Prospect
Prospect

Cody Bass and a Bryan Murray built team go together like Hockey and Beer. Bass is the perfect 4th liner in this league. He also has some nice untapped offensive ability. I know we have an abundance of 3rd and 4th liners but Bass' style is exactly what Hartsburgh wants from all his lines this year. He should be our 4th line center all year unless Fisher gets injured, in which case he will play with Ruutu and Neil to make the energy line like last night. Cody Bass is a maniac, he's the next coming of (a less offenisve) Gary Roberts.

9Cody Bass Poll Empty Re: Cody Bass Poll Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:58 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

AlfieforPM wrote:Cody Bass and a Bryan Murray built team go together like Hockey and Beer. Bass is the perfect 4th liner in this league. He also has some nice untapped offensive ability. I know we have an abundance of 3rd and 4th liners but Bass' style is exactly what Hartsburgh wants from all his lines this year. He should be our 4th line center all year unless Fisher gets injured, in which case he will play with Ruutu and Neil to make the energy line like last night. Cody Bass is a maniac, he's the next coming of (a less offenisve) Gary Roberts.

I totally agree with that line... Bass is a machine out there... If he continues this play he's gonna be a force! It should be good, we finally have that toughness that no team wants to play against...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum