GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cody Bass - A part of the 'new' Senators

2 posters

Does Bass' attitude impress you?

Cody Bass - A part of the 'new' Senators Vote_lcap286%Cody Bass - A part of the 'new' Senators Vote_rcap2 86% [ 6 ]
Cody Bass - A part of the 'new' Senators Vote_lcap214%Cody Bass - A part of the 'new' Senators Vote_rcap2 14% [ 1 ]
Cody Bass - A part of the 'new' Senators Vote_lcap20%Cody Bass - A part of the 'new' Senators Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cody Bass - A part of the 'new' Senators Empty Cody Bass - A part of the 'new' Senators Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:19 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

How's this for attitude? The guy gets send down, he takes it like a man, vows to be even better and to try to make it hard for Murray to ignore him. He could've pulled a Nikulin, but he knows that he can make it back with hard work and a little luck and maybe an injury or two.

http://www.ottawasun.com/Sports/Senators/2008/10/08/7011896-sun.html

I believe this is a must read, because it displays the kind of persons we want on this hockey team. Not just skill and grit, but heart. And plenty of it. I for one - am very impressed Cody Bass - and you've got a supported in your corner here. Go for it! Ruin guys in the AHL and we'll see you soon!

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh, i think it's safe to say that we won't have to wait too long to see that magical line of Ruutu, Bass and Neil reunited! or Ruutu, Bass and Foligno.

Either way, I am uber impressed with this kid. It sounds silly, but for me, it's becoming easier and easier to tell when someone is being genuine rather than spinning or just saying the PC or "right" thing (probably because I'm surrounded by politicians all day LOL) and my feeling is, Bass knows he will be back, and more importantly, I think both Murray and Hartsburg are banking on it!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum