GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

B-Sens Cody Bass suspended for 6 games

+2
SensGirl11
Cap'n Clutch
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1B-Sens Cody Bass suspended for 6 games Empty B-Sens Cody Bass suspended for 6 games Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:30 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cody Bass was suspended 6 games for leaving the bench during an altercation on the ice.

http://www.binghamtonsenators.com/news/topnews/index.html?article_id=521

- Unknown Author

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Oh Cody! He's another player that will never make the big leagues. I can't believe how much he sucks now.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Not good.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

This is a guy that twice was a regular Ottawa Senator until he got injured in consecutive seasons. Then he wasn't even a consideration out of camp this year. Too bad. Dumb move, but good to see some emotion.

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Emotion is always good... But that's basic stuff that you dont do... Poor guy, I dont ever see him craking the Sens again... Hope im wrong...

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

caissie_1 wrote:Emotion is always good... But that's basic stuff that you dont do... Poor guy, I dont ever see him craking the Sens again... Hope im wrong...

I don't think there's a spot for him anymore. He played well and kind of came out of nowhere filling the 4th line center role perfectly. Did anyone expect him to make this team before he did?

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Too bad, it was during his first good game in months. Facepalm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum