GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens Lineup Card for 11/12

+25
LeCaptain
jawal
Oglethorpe
DefenceWinsChampionships
Da lil Guy
ddt
shabbs
Riprock
DirtyDave
The Silfer Server
SensHulk
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
Ev
Amnesia021
stempniaksen
Cap'n Clutch
Flo The Action
sandysensfan
wprager
rooneypoo
Hoags
NEELY
spader
PTFlea
29 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 31]

1Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Empty Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:55 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Filatov - Spezza - Butler
Michalek - Regin/Da Costa/UFA - Alfredsson
Foligno - Zibanejad/Regin - Neil
Greening - Z.Smith - Winchester
Condra

Phillips - Lee
Cowen - Karlsson
Gonchar - Rundblad
Carkner
Kuba

Anderson
UFA

2Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Empty Re: Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:59 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Filatov - Spezza - Butler
Michalek - Regin/Da Costa/UFA - Alfredsson
Foligno - Zibanejad/Regin - Neil
Greening - Z.Smith - Winchester
Condra

Phillips - Lee
Cowen - Karlsson
Gonchar - Rundblad
Carkner
Kuba

Anderson
UFA

I'm not sure how it would work, but I'd much rather have Neil on the 4th and Greening on the 3rd line.

3Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Empty Re: Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:01 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

^Me too.

4Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Empty Re: Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:04 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Filatov/Spezza/Michalek
Foligno/Regin/Alfi
Greening/Zinanejad/Butler
Smith/Winchester/Neil
Condra

Phillips/Lee
Cowen/Karlsson
Gonchar/Rundblad
Carkner

Anderson
NEELY

5Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Empty Re: Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:08 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Filatov/Spezza/Michalek
Foligno/Regin/Alfi
Smith/Winchester/Neil
Condra

Phillips/Lee
Cowen/Karlsson
Gonchar/Rundblad
Carkner

Anderson
NEELY

Lines 1, 2a, 2b, 4?

6Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Empty Re: Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:10 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Foligno/Regin/Alfi
Smith/Winchester/Neil
Condra

Phillips/Lee
Cowen/Karlsson
Gonchar/Rundblad
Carkner

Anderson
NEELY

Switch Butler with Alfie? Limit Alfie's ice time 5 on 5?

7Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Empty Re: Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:10 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Well, I don't think we're going after any UFAs other than a backup.

8Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Empty Re: Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:11 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

spader wrote:
Foligno/Regin/Alfi
Smith/Winchester/Neil
Condra

Phillips/Lee
Cowen/Karlsson
Gonchar/Rundblad
Carkner

Anderson
NEELY

Lines 1, 2a, 2b, 4?

Something like that. Just a guess how things will go right now.

9Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Empty Re: Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:12 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:
Foligno/Regin/Alfi
Smith/Winchester/Neil
Condra

Phillips/Lee
Cowen/Karlsson
Gonchar/Rundblad
Carkner

Anderson
NEELY

Switch Butler with Alfie? Limit Alfie's ice time 5 on 5?

Don't let him work the PK. 5 on 5 you need Alfi if they want any chance at success. Hopefully they can roll 4 lines consistantly.

10Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Empty Re: Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:21 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

People really think Zib will make the team next year ?

11Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Empty Re: Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:25 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hoags wrote:People really think Zib will make the team next year ?

Absolutely.

12Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Empty Re: Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:25 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

If we stand pat with, or add to, our forwards during that first week of July, I think we'll have our answer. To me, signing another top 6er would be a pretty clear indication to me that they don't plan on having him play this year -- or they want him to come to camp and dominate to the point where he forces another guy off the roster.

Gonna be a tough camp, I think, for some of our guys. Regin, Foligno, Condra -- they all need to show up and impress.

13Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Empty Re: Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:27 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

rooneypoo wrote:

If we stand pat with, or add to, our forwards during that first week of July, I think we'll have our answer. To me, signing another top 6er would be a pretty clear indication to me that they don't plan on having him play this year -- or they want him to come to camp and dominate to the point where he forces another guy off the roster.

Gonna be a tough camp, I think, for some of our guys. Regin, Foligno, Condra -- they all need to show up and impress.

Da Costa and O'Brien will be breathing down his neck. He needs to do more than have a good camp.

14Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Empty Re: Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:38 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:

Da Costa and O'Brien will be breathing down his neck. He needs to do more than have a good camp.

They'll give the guy with the 1-way contract a free pass like they always do.

15Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Empty Re: Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:40 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I guess nobody noticed that NEELY is our backup Smile I'm OK with that. Always good for a quote, and that *is* a way to get to be GM.

Are you sure Filatov should start on the top line? I'd prefer him to play with Alfie to start and that should be 2nd line. Maybe even 3rd -- can you imagine a 2B line of Filatov-Zibanejad-Alfredsson?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 31]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum