GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens Lineup Card for 11/12

+25
LeCaptain
jawal
Oglethorpe
DefenceWinsChampionships
Da lil Guy
ddt
shabbs
Riprock
DirtyDave
The Silfer Server
SensHulk
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
Ev
Amnesia021
stempniaksen
Cap'n Clutch
Flo The Action
sandysensfan
wprager
rooneypoo
Hoags
NEELY
spader
PTFlea
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 31]

451Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:56 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SensGirl11 wrote:Wow, Winchester has become an afterthought to everyone including the Sens. There's just no room for him anymore...

I'd love to see Kuba sit all year and bring Boro in for good - love that kid and believe he's absolutely ready for primetime.

I was saying that even before Konopka. There'll be injuries, he'll get his games.

As for Kuba, give him 10 games in the regular season before you put him out with the trash.

452Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:03 pm

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

wprager wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Wow, Winchester has become an afterthought to everyone including the Sens. There's just no room for him anymore...

I'd love to see Kuba sit all year and bring Boro in for good - love that kid and believe he's absolutely ready for primetime.

I was saying that even before Konopka. There'll be injuries, he'll get his games.

As for Kuba, give him 10 games in the regular season before you put him out with the trash.

Meh Kuba. I'm looking forward to his contract being done here, no one will change my mind on that. The faith is gone. I actually liked him before but then he went to Dung.

453Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:15 pm

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:
It was soooo bad wow. These pre-season games don't seem to have done much...I guess I have to reserve judgment until the regular season starts, but damn it was bad. It's going to be a long year full of growing pains, which is what we all expected, but it really opened my eyes to watch these games and to see just how much worse off we are then many teams in the league...for now of course. The future still looks very very bright.

I watched the Jets vs. Carolina game a few days ago and they were leagues better than us Sad

Unless Borowiecki can play in the NHL, I don't think we can get rid of Kubawful.

454Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:36 pm

Da lil Guy

Da lil Guy
Rookie
Rookie

I'm going to go ahead and say I don't quite get the Borowiecki love.

I like that he hits, and I see the heart but I don't think he sees the ice very well and I don't think he makes smart decisions in pressure situations.

455Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:23 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Look at our D lineup last game. Rundblad, Cowen and Borowicki are rookies, and only one of those three will be in the lineup come opening night. And Lee, even though he's had a few years in the NHL has not played a lot, and appeared a bit lost without Phillips.

Things will be different when puck drops in Detroit and we will have:

Cowen - Karlsson
Phillips- Lee
Kuba - Gonchar

Swap up Cowen and Kuba if necessary. We're not going to be giving up 20 shots in a period very often.

And we still won that game.

We have a legitimate shot at being ahead of Toronto and Montreal, and we beat the Bs twice already. Who knows, we could lead the division as much as contend for last place.

456Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:43 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
We have a legitimate shot at being ahead of Toronto and Montreal, and we beat the Bs twice already. Who knows, we could lead the division as much as contend for last place.

Is it really possible for us to do that well ? We haven't faced an NHL roster in a game that matters. Even so for two periods, the Bruins made us look like a junior team.

I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Anderson can only do so much, the defense have to limit scoring chances, especially ones like Lucic's goal last night. The offense has to score goals as well. We've only seen flashes of individual talent, solid puck possession, and effective power play so far.

457Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sens Lineup Card for 11/12 Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:18 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Meh. I'm convinced we'll end up at the bottom of the division. Sure, the East is a sea of mediocrity... but after an 82-game season, we're just not gonna stack up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum