GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

CCF Game Two: Binghamton at Houston: 8:35PM Saturday, May 28, 2011

+11
sandysensfan
SensHulk
shabbs
Flo The Action
Ev
The Silfer Server
Hockeyhero22000
spader
Riprock
PTFlea
wprager
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Yeah, I'll PVR as well and hope they don't ruin the Cup game by updating, but still...

u know they will. That's why its best to watch the cup final first and then catchup on the AHL final. Gonna be a looong wednesday night!

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I'll be keeping the laptop loaded up with the AHL's web site for the updated scores...

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:u know they will. That's why its best to watch the cup final first and then catchup on the AHL final. Gonna be a looong wednesday night!

I can't do it, I need to see the B-Sens live and cheer them on. So much for Game 1 of the Cup Finals I guess.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Michallica wrote:u know they will. That's why its best to watch the cup final first and then catchup on the AHL final. Gonna be a looong wednesday night!

I can't do it, I need to see the B-Sens live and cheer them on. So much for Game 1 of the Cup Finals I guess.

You made the right choice, old friend.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:You made the right choice, old friend.

Laugh1 I guess...we'll go to the Cup Finals in intermissions of the B-Sens game, but it helps that it's Vancouver vs Boston - a battle of Boring.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:The Stanley Cup is the Stanley Cup. Nothing beats it. Certainly not the AHL championship which I can't even watch.

You're still young. You can't really help that.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm not sure why a Van/Bos matchup is the "Battle of Boring", but if someone really wants to watch both, that possibility exists. Anyone with the will and an internet connection can watch either game, or both. I will use my PVR.

Jeeze people, with technology nowadays, there really are no excuses!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:I'm not sure why a Van/Bos matchup is the "Battle of Boring", but if someone really wants to watch both, that possibility exists. Anyone with the will and an internet connection can watch either game, or both. I will use my PVR.

\

I just have a feeling it's gonna be a grind-fest. But I'll watch during intermissions nonetheless.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

the only "grinding" that will occur in Vancouver will be from that sleazebag Shane O'Brien at the roxy.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:I'm not sure why a Van/Bos matchup is the "Battle of Boring", but if someone really wants to watch both, that possibility exists. Anyone with the will and an internet connection can watch either game, or both. I will use my PVR.

\

I just have a feeling it's gonna be a grind-fest. But I'll watch during intermissions nonetheless.

If you wanna see a grind-fest, watch the most recent episode of Game of Thrones....And it sure wasn't boring!!! TwoThumbsUp!

Both teams can grind it out, but they also both have some great talent and fantastic goalies. I think it could be a very entertaining series.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

\

If you wanna see a grind-fest, watch the most recent episode of Game of Thrones....And it sure wasn't boring!!! TwoThumbsUp!

Both teams can grind it out, but they also both have some great talent and fantastic goalies. I think it could be a very entertaining series.
Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy JENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKINNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSS!!!!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:If you wanna see a grind-fest, watch the most recent episode of Game of Thrones....And it sure wasn't boring!!! TwoThumbsUp!

I'm waiting for it to come on DVD (Blu Ray please) and I'm gonna mow through it like crazy. Really excited! Ahhhhh!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

When is game 3?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Tonight.

And allow my to add in your reply: "Tonight??" Ahhhhh!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Tonight.

And allow my to add in your reply: "Tonight??" Ahhhhh!

By all means. I think it's a jinx when I do it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum